[Live Stream] Empires in Development!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Oh and I am back live, to work on this super complex code to handle that payment logic :)
    Roslyn, _Devuu__ and 607 like this.
  2. Sounds amazing! :D
  3. Will there be a log of recent transactions to see what someone has recently donated or taken out ?
    (just to ask would be cool)
  4. I think this is very neat! One question: If someone goes inactive/Runs out of rupees; What exactly happens to them? Since they become a non-viable contribution and live the benefits of that Empire. Does the system give them a requested time to come up with said funds if specified by Empire Emperor or does/can Emperor remove said user from Empire so they cannot interact with anything but become a guest in itself.

5. Only 604 more days til Empires! I can't wait!
    synth_apparition and Roslyn like this.
  6. This update sounds so neat! Can't wait for more progress updates! :D
  7. If the cyclomatic complexity is too high you might want to revamp your code. Testing a code with a high CC is difficult.
  8. So, just to make sure I understand, Empires is essentially a faction-type mod?
    607 likes this.
  9. I think so, but better. ;) I don't actually know the factions mod well, though. :p
    Did you read this?
  10. I didn't read that until just now and since I grew up playing RuneScape, that is super helpful, so thank you!
    607 and jossytheninja like this.

11. Aikar time in a nutshell, 595 days till completion of Empires :p
    607 likes this.
  12. wondered how long until someone would see that lol.

I just picked a far future date to ensure the sprint doesnt run out of time.
    607 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  13. Hey, I just had to point it out lol
  14. I had noticed it, but I thought you had actually set yourself a deadline. I thought "Hm, I'm not sure if that was too sensible, Aikar... I mean, it's a long way off, but you know how it goes with deadlines..."... :p
  15. I bumped it down to about 3mo's, encouragement to meet it ;)