Live map change

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BlackGryph0n, Jul 6, 2015.

1. I hide myself from the live map to prevent other players from seeing where I am right? One thing I wish can change is if your logged into your account you can see yourself. I'm out here in the wild trying to build my base and since my base revolves around me building bridges from island to island. It would be nice if I can know which direction is the nearest island without having to boat over to the island get the x,y,z cords and go back to my bridge only to use f3 to try to calculate where I am in trajectory to the island merely to place one block to mark my build for later. Lastly if I get lost I don't want to make my self visible; the whole point of being invisible is to not be seen.
  2. Yeah should be nice that you can see yourself even if you got map hide a must have.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. This is an idea I can get behind! +1
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. I can see how this would be useful, however I don't think live map is specific to you though (it's specific to the server), so I'm not actually sure if it can be implemented, but if it can, +1
    Chespinlover77 and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. Basically what FDNY said
    +1
    Chespinlover77, Gawadrolt and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Basically what Walrus said
    +1
    Chespinlover77, Gawadrolt and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Basically what Penguin said
    +1
    Chespinlover77, PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  8. This is a great idea if it's able to be implemented. There are tons of times I'll explore around my wild base without paying attention to coords and it would be nice to be able to check without having to quickly show and then quickly hide.
    DubChef likes this.
  9. That idea sounds super. but i see some problems on the technical side.

This day's am more invisible. but to see where you are you sometimes need to show yourself to find you on the lifemap
    So this get a +1 Technical possible or not.