[LIVE EVENT(S)] 12 Days of Christmas! 1M+ in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sefl, Dec 1, 2020.

?

Uhm Yes?

NO! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You're not my dad! 11 vote(s) 64.7%
OKAY! 6 vote(s) 35.3%

1. I wanted to do more ahead of time but I learned that time flies by quick this year! :mad: However that being said! This 2020 Holiday Season I will be hosting 12 Days of Christmas this December!
    With this being said... There might be a few hiccups in it due to my medications getting changed around and my sleep schedule being whack due to that :oops: So please stick with me as I try my best to figure everything out!

ALL EVENTS WILL BE STREAMED ON MY TWITCH

*DISCLAIMER*
    Times will change around!
    ALL Events will be announced at least 6 Hours Before they Start!
    Hopefully my sleep doesn't mess up *too* Bad!

! Day 1 !
    7 PM EST
    December 2nd 2020
    We will be starting off this 12 Days of Christmas with a Classic!
    Ender Dragon Fights on smp3!
    Grand Prize for this day will be 64 Diamond Blocks

! Day 2 !
    6 PM EST
    December 4th 2020
    On day 2 will be doing PvP on Floor 1!
    Grand Prize for this day will be 1 Iron Supporter Voucher

! Day 3 !
    December 6th 2020
    Day 3 We will be doing Wither Boss Battles

! Day 4 !
    December 8th 2020
    On this date we will be doing Parkour at 19721 on smp9! (main course)

! Day 5 !
    December 10th 2020
    Difficulty 10 Challenges Survival!

! Day 6 !
    December 12th 2020
    Parkour at 2146 on smp1!

! Day 7 !
    December 14th 2020
    PvP Floor 2!

! Day 8 !
    December 16th 2020
    Difficulty 10 Challenges!

! Day 9 !
    December 18th 2020
    Parkour at 19721 Slime Forest (Maybe Main course also)

! Day 10 !
    December 20th 2020
    Spleef Parkour!

! Day 11 !
    December 22nd 2020
    Sefl's Speedy Splunking

! Day 12 !
    December 24th 2020
    Scavenger Hunt for the 10 Grand Prize Winners!
    See *insert thread at a later day* <--- That for More Info!

Stuff might be edited in at a later date due to Sefl being a forgetful turtle!

SHOUT OUT TO SONICOL FOR THE EPIC BANNER!
  2. Sounds like fun!
  3. Looks like fun. As soon as you can, please add the time details to the calendar. We're in the process of scheduling the EMC 12 days / other holiday events we run annually and I want to make sure we don't overlap times.
  4. This is something I should be able to make :)
    VoidDistortion likes this.
  5. As I said, my sleep schedule is so bad right now I'm unable to commit to anything like exact times anymore :oops: I can work around your events. I appreciate this gesture of wanted to work around my events! All events *SHOULD* Be around 6-7 PM Start Time (EST) But might be a littler earlier or a little later
    HazardousCode likes this.
  6. Love this idea i’ll try to make as many as I can and spread the word around. Hope the changes go well with your sleep schedule.
    Sefl likes this.
  7. Sounds like fun! :D
    Sefl likes this.
  8. We will be starting off the events at 7 PM Tomorrow! Join us for some ender dragon fights on smp3!
  9. BUMP IT UP! 5 Minutes :eek:
  10. wait when is it starting
  11. i am you
    SparkIgnited likes this.
  12. Congratz to Sonicol for being the first Grand Prize Winner! He will be competing in the Scavenger Hunt on December 24th!
    Milosaurus_Rex, sonicol and Burki like this.
  13. 6 PM for tomorrow! PvP Floor 1 will be 8-12 Rounds Depending on how long they take! Rules to be announced on stream! Simplified first to kill me each round wins prizes / rupees!
  14. Might show up to one of these events and give away a couple hundred thousand in gifts to people there.. just a thought :p see you there whoever is there that day =D
    HazardousCode and Sefl like this.
  15. Didn’t get notified from alerts this was happening today i was prepared too. Atleast there will be another.
  16. Wither boss battles tonight at 8 pm! I passed out yesterday and forgot to announce the time! We will be on smp8!
    Burki likes this.
  17. Sorry for late start guys! Not feeling the best tonight and something came up right at 8 :oops: Stream is Starting up at 8:30 though! Have to get some stuff ready!
  18. Welp messed this up already missed day 4 :oops: I've been super busy helping mom with stuff and trying to figure out what to do with my old business products (Sports Cards) Also been hanging out with sister watching NFR (National Finals Rodeo) so I apologize for missing the event ._. Day 4 will happen today at 6 PM

We will be at 19721 on smp9! Main Course :rolleyes: Prizes for completing the sections as usual!
  19. as usual, I am unskilled in parkour
  20. Apologies for the late announcement just now being able to get to the computer woke up late and had to help mom with stuff and fix / eat dinner so tonight is gonna be postponed till tomorrow night! Once again I'm sorry for the late announcement :oops:
    VoidDistortion and SkeleTin007 like this.