Limited Edition Grimm Head Promotion!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Grimm_Pantalones, Aug 22, 2022.

1. For Sale are 13 (individually numbered, limited edition) heads of mine.
    Head Style: Lizzard Wizzard Grimm.
    The Price is 20k/each.
    Each head will come with a signed and numbered book, meant to go along with it as a letter of authentication.

BUY one Meow if you're a head collector, or just want a piece of these famous pantaloons. Once this style is gone that'll be it. You'll have to wait for the next bi-annual sale unless you're lucky enough to find me with an extra head from dying to momo, which also occurs rarely. :)

How to Buy: Heads can be purchased by responding to this thread that you'd like one (or PM me in-game), then in-game /rpay Grimm_Pantalones 20000 Lizzard Wizzard Grimm Head Promo.
    Promos will be mailed to you, or if you're online possibly dropped off in person.

Thank you for stopping by to view this listing, and any purchases you may make.

[Reading Below is OPTIONAL. Information is supplemental to the sale only].

Why:
    This will be (excluding a couple initial bad skin designs) design #4. #1 and #2 are the first (and so timing wasn't precise) but are meant to be a bi-annual cycle of changing of my skin. Going forward from my EMC bday there will be 13 individual heads made available to the public (bi annually), and then the skin will be retired. A new skin will be applied shortly thereafter.

*Due to IRL events and heavy work schedule this (and the upcoming usual Bday event have been delayed several times, but would have been in early July). Sorry for the delay, for those of you anticipating the event/head promotion

Rupee revenues from these will allow me to further focus my time on expanding both Pants&Co services as well as public services.

Grimm Apocrypha:
    13 represents the 12 months of the year (and the historical zodiac)+1 for the rebirth/renewal of the cycle.
    As the phoenix (and villagers) die in the fire, so too shall a replacement come forth automagically to take their place (some say by a legendary man w/ great pants). Whatever the truth may be, we follow the tradition and shed our old skin like the turtles of ol', only to grow a new one, even more brilliant and awe-inspiring as the last.

Notes: There are (approx.) 5 Lizzard Wizzard Grimm heads outside of these in existence due to falls/mob-combat deaths. They haven't been tracked as to who has them; but just letting people know there are 'technically' >13 in existence in EMC, but I consider these naturally occurring and not part of the promotion. During my 1yr EMC Bday event there were many deaths in the bed-suicide fighting mobs.
  2. I waited many weeks.... scouring the forums, glancing at my phone while I ate meals or took showers.

Every night I recited a silent prayer, my hands clasped in supplication.

When will I get my head?

Each time Master Grimm logged on, I would beg him for hours. "Please, Lord, bequeath me the fruits of your beheading," I would say. My soul was yearning for that which I could not have, for my Lord was very easily sidetracked.

I would wait outside His panda fountain, tears streaming down my face as I watched the mammals be yeeted into the air. I was beginning to lose myself... lose sight of who I was, and what my purpose in life is.

But at long last, the package arrived in my /mail. I fell to my knees in the halls of my Capitol, overwhelmed with emotion.

As it was deposited into my hands, I lovingly caressed its ugly curves and admired its horrible colors. The drool at the edge of its lips sparkled in the sunlight, and I felt whole again.

It is everything I dreamed of, everything I prayed for. I now worship it regularly as penance for my impatience.

So yes, it was worth 20k.
    Tuqueque, Jowry, UltiPig and 2 others like this.
  3. Only 8 of these left. Be sure to get yours while you still can. When they're gone, they're gone.
  4. ...and just like that now they are all sold.
    Thank you to everybody who supported me by buying one. If you missed out, you'll have to wait until the next one or beg one of the current ppl in possession of one, and prob barter a kidney or 3.

:)
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  5. Did you miss my payment, or have they not been mailed?

EDIT: It just needed to be mailed. Thank you. :) I can build a Grimm wither now