Limited Edition Grimm Head For Sale.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Grimm_Pantalones, May 23, 2021.

1. For Sale are 13 (individually numbered, limited edition) heads of mine.
    Head Style: 3-faced Grimm. (Cat, Man, and Toad)
    The Price is 13k/each. Each head will come with a signed and numbered book, meant to go along with it as a letter of authentication.

BUY one Meow if you're a head collector, or just want a piece of these famous pantaloons. Once this style is gone that'll be it. You'll have to wait for the next bi-annual sale unless you're lucky enough to find me with an extra head from dying to momo, which also occurs rarely. :)

How to Buy: Heads can be purchased by responding to this thread that you'd like one (or PM me in-game), then in-game /rpay Grimm_Pantalones 13000 3-faced Grimm Head Promo.
    Promos will be mailed to you, or if you're online possibly dropped off in person.

Thank you for stopping by to view this listing, and any purchases you may make.

[Reading Below is OPTIONAL. Information is supplemental to the sale only].

Why:
    This will be (excluding a couple initial bad skin designs) design #2. #1 and #2 are the first (and so timing wasn't precise) but are meant to be a bi-annual cycle of changing of my skin. I say not precise because my 1st EMC bday will not coincide 100% will when I started using 3-faced Grimm. Going forward from my EMC bday though there will be 13 individual heads made available to the public, and then the skin will be retired.

Rupee revenues from these will allow me to further focus my time on expanding both Pants&Co services as well as public services.

Grimm Apocrypha:
    13 represents the 12 months of the year (and the historical zodiac)+1 for the rebirth/renewal of the cycle.
    As the phoenix (and villagers) die in the fire, so too shall a replacement come forth automagically to take their place (some say by a legendary man w/ great pants). Whatever the truth may be, we follow the tradition and shed our old skin like the turtles of ol', only to grow a new one, even more brilliant and awe-inspiring as the last.

Notes: There are (approx.) 5-6 3-faced Grimm heads outside of these in existence due to falls/mob-combat deaths. They haven't been tracked as to who has them; but just letting people know there are 'technically' >13 in existence in EMC, but I consider these naturally occurring and not part of the promotion.

liamwill and Obwangottemm like this.
  2. Update: 2 have been bought. ONLY 11 left.
  3. I’ll buy one.

I’ll pay in 3 hours
  4. These are renamed?
    Edit: If the head is NOT renamed, I'll take one. If it is renamed, I'll pass.
  5. You can unname it yourself, you know
  6. ? Deleting a name on an anvil doesn't revert it back to its original name.
  7. source
    607 likes this.
  8. Well now I need to go out and buy all renamed heads that I passed up before xD
    607 likes this.
  9. I would like one if still available o/
  10. Big_Kev and Raaynn. Sounds terrific. Thanks for buying one. They'll be delivered to you shortly.

SteamingFire, it sounds like Waffles answered your question? Did you want one then?

Regards,
    -Grimm
    607 likes this.
  11. Yes.
    Grimm_Pantalones likes this.
  12. Raaynn, Big__Kev, and SteamingFire each of your heads has been sent to you. Thank you again.

Everyone else, there are meow only 7 LEFT! Will you get yours in time. ;)
  13. Nice idea!
    I don't like your head though, sorry.
    Grimm_Pantalones likes this.
  14. i would also like one, if possible
    pewdiepiggy and Grimm_Pantalones like this.
  15. Hi Faded. sounds good. I'll have it to you shortly. thanks for the support. :)
    FadedMartian and UltiPig like this.
  16. Only 5 Left!. The time is Meow if you want obtain at this low, low price.

Act now and I'll even throw in a pot of invisibility completely free. Why have something you can drink, when you could have that instead!
  17. There are meow only 2 left. Since there are only a couple I'll be making chests to just buy these out of my shop on smp3.

Thank you to everybody who was interested and purchased one. Be sure to look out for the next set that become available in 6months.
    607 and UltiPig like this.