Life Update - Card Shop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sefl, Jul 14, 2021.

?

Are you a collector of anything?

Sports Cards 0 vote(s) 0.0%
TCG Cards 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Coins 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Action Figures 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Comic Books 0 vote(s) 0.0%
OTHER 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. *DISCLAIMER I'M NOT SELLING ANYTHING TO ANYONE ON HERE SIMPLY TELLING MY STORY*

As many of you know now I'm a huge sports fan and do a bunch with sports cards. I also had a thread about this back in 2018...

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/my-irl-shop.77875/#post-1459574

This new shop is gonna be different for me if u want to read my story its there PLEASE DON'T BUMP THE THREAD AS ITS REALLY OLD.

My shop now will be my own store in a small office building type thing that 2 people that my Mom knows is renting. I will be open to start Thursday - Friday - Saturday. I will also be having trade nights for people to come in with a small box of cards to Buy Sell Trade with other members of the local community.

I will be selling Baseball Football Basketball NASCAR and Hockey cards plus Pokemon and Magic: the Gathering cards.

If anyone is ever thinking about getting into collecting Sports Cards feel free to shoot me a DM I'm more then willing to share the knowledge since there's a lot to know these days

My life has been a wile ride and I'm very thankful for my irl family and EMC Family for supporting me through everything.

Some of the cards in the other thread are super expensive now... The hobby has started booming and the Patrick Mahomes Rookie Card in the display case is now about a $2,000-$2,500 card :confused: I sold it for $15!

I've already had a couple of my regulars that I sell to at Flea Markets / Vendor Events locally come in to preview the shop and buy a couple things I have in the shop already.

I also just placed my biggest order ever for supplies, sealed boxes, and storage boxes... Had to pay $98 for shipping!