[Let's Play] Road To 1.7 w/ IcecreamCow, TehSpiders, OrigamiJoe, & Deathtomb8953

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Wow. Is this really what they plan to do?:) That's actually pretty stupid. I think English language doesn't have any problems with spelling, and when they change so much in 5 years, there will be a lot of general confusion and things. And would there be two versions of English? Euro-English and British/American-English or something? That should be even worse. Tell me more about it:p :D Anyways, I think you're very good when you can write like that, what you did is way better than explaining, and I respect you for typing like this, it looks pretty hard to me.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. If you mean the echoes, I think you're right.
    Many times when the "thief" says something, there's some weird thing with the recording software(I think)that repeats it.
  3. He was pointing out how english actually does look like german when broke down. It is definitely not something anyone is planning to do :p.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. I still think he did a good job, cause I could understand what he wrote, yet not write like that though :p oh, and question: where is origamijoe? I think he misses since the 6th episode or something?
  5. It would be wrong of me not to point out my sources. All credit goes to Urban dictionary, just search out "eu english" :)
    jkjkjk182 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  6. No, I mean in the caving episode (6, I think?) I kept hearing the players say the same sentences over and over... I had the reference to oreo twice, I heard things about diamonds a few times... so was my computer messing up, or did you guys edit the talking?

7. Just had to download 1.7 and try my texture pack on it :). So far only come across flowers etc and sand & gravel mountains. ^^
    607 likes this.