Let's elect a President of EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, May 15, 2015.

1. He does. Add us up. :D
    kitten3101 and 607 like this.
  2. I had the idea before to do this but I was afraid I was gonna get in trouble by staff xD

Elect LuckyGreenBird for prez 2015
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  3. I stole it off Scotland (and some parts of England who want it) :p
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  4. I nominate Copherfield for this highly esteemed and respected office.
  5. Because one person has recommended me already, I am even more motivated to help start the depression! If I get elected my first act will be to reset all the mega malls, decimating the economy within minutes!
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  6. As a general rule, any president who crashes the economy within one hour of them being elected will have to step down. :p
  7. Don't tell me you are actually going ahead with this...
    I don't want to have to write an entire campaign.
    :p
  8. I'd suggest poll website or the private messages might stack up into a pile too large to handle easily. :)
  9. I vote for me.
  10. Question:

How on earth do you find the time for this during exams?
  11. I'd say handle it via pm, as it's harder to cheat that way.

Edit: oh, and why are we not on the list? (OrangeDuck607)
    72Volt likes this.
  12. I VOTE FOR CADEN!
    Because the High Grand Walrus Priest of EMC says so
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. I nominate Aikar.
    Nuff' said.
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. I wish we could nominate Aikar since he's already trying to ruin the economy like any good president, but unfortunately people can only nominate themselves. :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. I guess I will run, but I wish Kephras was nominated :p

#WhyNotOlaf2015
    wisepsn, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. So get someone to help you with your campaign. You don't think the current reigning presidents are all capable of actually writing their speeches themselves, do you? ;)
    DeathPunchKitty, Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  17. hmm, seems I cant nominate Jesus, I will nominate myself as I'm pretty close.

m8, you gotta vote for me. As my first act, I will make tnt rain once a day, with no protection for any res. That way, peoples builds will keep getting destroyed, and everyone will be equal, as God made man and woman equally.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  18. I think there should be a presidential debate! I can build something like a stage, and 72volt can moderate it :)
  19. 72Volt: What is your stance on a dev team?
    Olaf_C: I will answer your question with another: Do you want to build a snowman?
    Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  20. Just use the same system that staff meeting times were decided with, and do it in the middle of the night for everyone! :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.