Let's elect a President of EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, May 15, 2015.

1. FTFY
  2. I nominate SmooCow...an epic combo of iSmooch and IcecreamCow. We will run on name alone and have little to no plans to try and win your vote, except for our names. iSmooch doesn't even know about this. :D
  3. What you mean elect a President? We already have one and doing a damn good job. "TehSpiders El Presidente"
    jkjkjk182, Olaf_C, penfoldex and 5 others like this.
  4. Dwight has a great point. The first act of SmooCow, should we win, is demote ourselves for the greater good and be TehSpiders El Presidente's Co-President.
    penfoldex, 607, Gawadrolt and 3 others like this.
  5. #penguin4prez

[catchy slogan here]
    Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. There should be every SMP vote, so for example: You live in SMP1, you can vote for someone, list your smp, and at the very end someone tallies up the SMP votes and see which SMP had the most votes for a specific person, then tally it up EMC wide. But then again, this is just for fun, not a USA type of voting system. :p
  7. I think #penguin4prez works as a catchy slogan. :p

*Applauds* You may very well have my vote! Except...

There is strong competition from the hamster sector. Ooooh, this will be a tough decision. :mad:
  8. If you vote for SmooCow, I promise we will consider maybe thinking about giving a position to the hampster.
  9. If you vote for Caden, then... Uh...

Pizza rolls for all!
    607, PenguinDJ and Trucker454 like this.
  10. I give this nomination to a special man I know.. A good man... AwesomeBuilder33
  11. I nominate... myself. For reasons.
    There could be an overall Head of State (President/Monarch/Dictator), and a Prime Minister on every server with its own parliament... #PoliticalAutonomy :p
    607 and wisepsn like this.
  12. This actually sounds pretty cool, bahaha.
  13. I nominate squids
    Rainbowpony1000 and Kephras like this.
  14. MissMad 4 prez
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. Do you mean attack squids?

Rainbowpony1000 and cadenman2002 like this.
  16. This isn't a democracy, its a monarchy and Samsimx is our leader. By the way, sam, you do you come here often?
  17. I would like to nominate the People's Communist Conglomerate of Leadership.
    72Volt, kitten3101 and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Oh, well I just lost interest then. /unsubscribe
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. I know, I know...
    But: Cadenman (or woman?!) for president! He'll be his own best man/woman. How convenient can it get! aaayyyyyyyy!

:D

Uhm, I dunno what came over me. Caden for president!
    cadenman2002 and JesusPower2 like this.