Latest theft/greif

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ajmyers34, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the 5k Crazy gave you wasn't enough, i'll be happy to give you some more. :)
  2. Is it a bit creepy that I googled that just to see where the plane is lol?
    margaritte and JackBiggin like this.
  3. I'm going out on a whim here, but I'm guessing it's between Chicago and Philly?
  4. haha, that's where you're wrong. It got very lost lol
    But nah, I meant specifically.
  5. :eek: You are so dedicated!
  6. Hehe, you should be in a rainy situation right now :p
  7. In case no one else mentioned this to you, Crazy gave you rupees out of his own pocket. Moderators don't have the ability to conjure rupees out of thin air. You'd think you'd be a bit more appreciative.

EMC already gives you all of the necessary tools to not be griefed--locked chests, safe town plots, and portals that can help get you far, far away from spawn in the wild. There are more tools coming soon, but things aren't bad as is.
  8. It's NOT about the Money ......its about the Violation of my area, privacy and my "hidden" base. If this Server is going to support the non-griefing/looting policy, then those people who choose to violate said policy NEED to be dealt with as it happens!!!! In BOTH cases, there was NO staffer on to help (even while catching them in the Act !!!) and NOTHING has been replaced - as it has( and can be) in my experience on other Multi-player servers.
  9. Like other people have suggested before: distance is better. The farthest out I went to set up an outpost (Utopia) was 16,000ish in one direction and 17000 in another. If you are planning a project on a big scale, I would suggest taking the money my brother gave you and buying several Eff 3 unbreaking 4 pickaxes, going to the top of the nether, and digging out a tunnel several thousand out. Since you aren't a supporter, you don't have the /map hide ability, so you have to be even more cautious. Griefers like stuff that's big and easy to grief. Take LLO for example. They're a large outpost relatively close and have gotten griefed multiple times.

You probably know this, but in the Nether you travel 8 times faster. So basically travelling 2000 blocks in the nether (Like I did) Will bring you 16000 out in the normal wild. Make the path hidden, and it's unlikely a griefer will travel that far. Bring tools to make a nether portal and bam, you're able to travel to and from quickly and be a little safer.

I hope this helps. Our Staff work pretty hard, (I have watched my brother numerous times working to help people out) and even though it's not instant, it's the best out there. People from the community would also be more inclined to help if instead of the way you made this post you were polite. Yes you were griefed and are upset, but a lot of people have been griefed before. It happens. The staff try and fix it up as best they can. There's only one way to play Minecraft without grief.

Single player with no enemy mobs (Creepers b evil yo)
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  10. Just so you know, your wild base is not hidden. Any time you are there, anyone can see exactly where it is by clicking your name on the live map.

Now, I'm closing this thread to further replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.