Laptop Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BobTheTomato9798, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I have ASUS, pretty good laptops, for €700 I got a i7 2GB graphics card, 8GB RAM, and Windows 7 64 bits.
  2. Once again I my opinion Alienware sucks, I know people who have bought both their laptops and desktops and have had to return them within 1 month or so.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. Why do they need to return them, and yeah, I think AlienWare is much OoOoOoverpriced
  4. Actually, alienware aren't the best, try sager gaming laptops and you'll see they make alienware look like turds....
  5. They look to be around the same price as an alienware for around the same hardware.. I don't see how this proves alienwares are turds.
  6. Every single one of my friends has one. No one has ever had to return theirs.
  7. Do you have one too?
  8. Ok that is fine with me. That is just my personal opinion and I am going to stay with it.
  9. Alianware in my opinion is the best for gaming with laptops because they have decent grafics adn ram etc and for a laptop for $400 you are likely to not get a quad core i7 because thay themselves are about $100 - $200 isha nd a good grafics are also about $150 so as far as I am aware adn iv been looking at gaoiming computers for a while now alianware is one of your best bets.
  10. I'm sorry what are adn grafics? Last time I checked the best graphics card company's were Nvidia and AMD
    Manglex, marknaaijer and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Nvidia is boss.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Go for the one Jk suggested - 660m is a very good chip - It has a better CPU and a GPU on par with my main gaming PC

Your scores on WEI will be around

https://i.imgur.com/453th.png

(Apart from Hard Drive unless you install an ssd)

So it will be a very beast system indeed.
  13. I am also thinking about getting another SSD and putting it in Raid 1