khalid basel

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dragon30954, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Hi my name is khaid basel and iam from Syria but living in Kuwait because of the proplems there I lost a family members so we traveled to Kuwait , iam a high school student , iam a basket ball player , since I was a k id my sister use to play minecraft I dident realize that this game had multiplayer I use to play league of legends but quit it and when I tried minecraft multiplayer it was fun playing with people and friend and meeting other players from another country . but there was a problem with hackers they destroyed the servers so sad but wait that time there were no staff members only owner ofline for almost 1 year and from that time I thought about a staff member/helper or mod so after 5 years or 6 I came to this server and applied as a staff
  2. Welcome to EMC!! If you ever need anything please let me know!! :)

(Also, sorry to hear about you losing family members :( )
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Like I said in game, welcome, Dragon! I'm sorry to hear of your losses, but I'm glad to hear you're pushing through and that you're around! We look forward to having you with us on the server, and if you ever need anything, many of us (including me!) would be more than willing to help, usually!
    Tuqueque, Eviltoade and Dragon30954 like this.
  4. thanks man I dident see any kind person like you and your staff thanks a lot I wish that I get chose for a staff member love you all <3
    Tuqueque and Eviltoade like this.
  5. Let's just not talk about real life...
    Welcome to the Empire minecrfat. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
  6. Welcome to EMC!!! Yeah, I was the same way at first too. My cousins had been playing minecraft for years before I gave it a go.
  7. Welcome to the Empire!
  8. Welcome to EMC! As always, Beware of smp8 ;)
  9. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)