[KEGALITY] Is this Farm Allowed on EMC?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CraftyCosmic, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Recently, Mumbo Jumbo made a fully automated cobble farm on a long-running Minecraft Server Series, and it uses a TNT duplicator. I was wondering if it is allowed on EMC. Here is a link to the tutorial video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MyeCVicEps

Thanks for your imput,
    Ethy202
  2. As a rule of thumb, if it uses a glitch or exploit, it isn't I believe.
    TuckerAmbr, 607 and We3_MPO like this.
  3. This word makes me think no :p
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  4. The build won't work on EMC as the developers have disabled it. Even so, fully automated farms that use duplication methods are not allowed. If you make the farm and supply your own TnT for whatever reason, then the build is legal.

• Automating actions, including - but not limited to - using auto-clickers, is legal as long as you are not AFK while doing so and the ability does not exceed normal play ability. Kill auras, fast-clicking, etc are NOT normal play ability. You must be aware, and able to respond to staff and Minecraft at all times.
    TuckerAmbr and We3_MPO like this.
  5. If the TNT (or any other item) duplicates due to a glitch or something (and the context makes me think it does), then no. Also, I recommend PMing EMC developers for a question like this so you can get a more reliable response.
    607 likes this.
  6. I have seen similar designs to this on emc but 1 thing you need to take into account with this design is the amount of tnt you use compared to what you get in cobble really isnt worth the rupees spent on the tnt or time spent getting the items to make tnt. also duplication isnt aloud
    We3_MPO likes this.
  7. I'll just help you guys out: that system doesn't work on emc :p
    But, even if it would, it wouldn't be allowed. I have asked staff before, I wanted to use this system for a world eater.

If you do want a lot of cobblestone though, you can use a voter's pickaxe and some afk stone generator. there are some rules around this aswell: (copied this from a post off mine in another thread)

General guidelines:

You are allowed to use any type of mining/clicking farm as long as you aren't afk. You can just set it on your laptop / other screen / other tab and make sure sound isn't off, so you can hear staff PM'ing you, and go do something else. I usually have things on while learning / watching youtube / brousing the forums / designing in singleplayer. If you have an alt, you can even play at the same time. as long as you respond (within 5 min I beleve) to a staff member.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.