k9 for hire!

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by Releias, Sep 16, 2017.

1. oki
    so
    I'm looking for work y'all :D
    all wise cracks and jokes are free o3o
    but seriously I'm broke atm rupee wise DX
    willing to do:
    mining
    crafting
    advertising
    farming
    digging
    building
    DM me or post a reply in here to let me know if y'all are interested!

Cue1, ShelLuser, ILTG and 1 other person like this.
  2. Are you able to use schematica?
    ComicalCanine likes this.
  3. use what?
  4. I guess that answers my question. :)
  5. that doesn't answer mine though /:
    ILTG likes this.
  6. BlitzAttack and ComicalCanine like this.
  7. Also I might be interested PM me
  8. ILTG likes this.
  9. Well... If you install it (if you don't know how I can try to teach you) quite a lot of people would be interested in giving you something to do. As quite a lot of designers, including me, don't build on emc, but just send a world to the person that wanted a design, so they can look for someone that uses schematica/ build it themself using schematica. It saves me and other designers time (even though I don't know who else has a running designing buisniss currently) so we can design more other things, instead of spending our time doing the schematica ourselves.
    If you're willing to do that, just call me up, I will have more than enough work for you to do (I think that doing all that needs done will be over 100 hours of work / around half a year. (If you play as much as I do))
  10. as of right now I have:
    Floorfne = 35 DCs of sugar cane to paper
    and The_D1rt_Lord said he was interested too
    I've also done a little work for PierWorld as well.
    lol I'd like to learn-
    would it lag me though?
    this laptop is infamous for deciding "OH! its time to lag EVERYTHING right now!"
  11. Well... I'm still at a steady 80fps running it (I capped it so it doesn't go any higher), but you never know with a laptop...
    annyway, to install schematica, I suggest first installling Forge
    Than you need the Lunatruis core mod aswell, becuase lunatruis uses the same sourse code for every mod.
    To than, finaly install the Schematica mod
    All explanations should be on the pages themselves, if you need any more explanations, feel free to ask :)
  12. o.o
    good lord
    so mucch stuff o~o
  13. If you do download it make sure you have the printer feature disabled as that feature isn't allowed to be used on the Empire.
    ComicalCanine and Jelle68 like this.
  14. printer feature???
  15. The printer feature copies what you downloaded and builds it automatically. Think 3D printer for minecraft. Copy what you want and let it build. That's why it isn't allowed to be used. It's basically creative mode building blocks out of thin air.
  16. Its almost as easy as pressing as placing the schmatic then going afk for a few min and having yourself a mansion
    ComicalCanine and BlitzAttack like this.
  17. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oki that makes sense
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. I've never heard of it until today so yeah lol XD
  19. I'm so glad that so many people know all these things otherwise I'd NEVER know that they exist XD