Just an idea I had..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I was thinking of making an apartment complex on my smp1 res with a nice enough space for players who have had their reses gone either from derelict due to banning or inability to play. If it gets enough support in the next 2 weeks, ill start asking for donations and make it a reality. I just feel so bad listening to people telling their tales of losing everything and have to stay in outposts, this will give any players a chance y'know.
  2. That's a great idea, Comander! :D If you need anything, let me know and I'll be glad to help!
    luckycordel, Foxy_Kitty and Kryarias like this.
  3. Sounds great
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Nice idea! I'd be glad to help in any way, if needed :)
    Are you planning to make each apartment roughly 60x60 blocks?
    luckycordel and Kryarias like this.
  5. That's a good idea :) Let me know if you need any help!
    luckycordel, Foxy_Kitty and Kryarias like this.
  6. Once I figure out the size of my res and the height, which VILLAGER knows about, I'll decide from there.
  7. What a good way to help out those in need Commander :)
    luckycordel and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  8. I feel that subzones would be very useful for this type of project. You could give the players staying there certain permissions in certain areas.

Normal smp residences are 60x60 blocks, while utopia residences are 120x120. I think the residence height for each of those is 256 blocks from bedrock to sky limit :)
  9. What a genius idea! I'll definitely use subzones and I'm getting on now to use the measurements into good use!
  10. Wow, nice idea, good luck!
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. I would love to help build them
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. I do???
    NuclearBobomb and luckycordel like this.
  13. Man all this support makes me know deep down this is a group effort, I knew this idea would get support but I never knew it would get an overwhelming amount of support. I thank you all for offering assistance, itll be a lot of work, but I know that together we can help those players who lost it all in some way, if you want to help if course :)
  14. Well, with 146k rupees to my name, I think its time I look for a good area to start construction. Perhaps a Utopian res would do the trick but ill be looking on other smps as well!
    MoreMoople, Kryarias and CarFryer like this.
  15. Update! I found out that the holy grail of derelict or open residences is on Utopia! As a matter of fact, I found 5 side by side, with the 6th being owned by Toade on /v 5666. I guess I can build a long, rectangular apartment there, it may need planning though
    Kryarias and CarFryer like this.
  16. would be happy to donate some blocks for this just pm me with whatcha need!!
  17. I would love to help, and help provide materials, design the building and build!
  18. Same here! :D