Just a guy...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Imperial_Fist8, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Not quite sure what to title this.
    Hi Everyone! It's Imperial_Fist here, you may know me already.

I'm a 13 year old kid in New York, America, and I'm going to High School in a couple of months. In my spare time I like to sleep. I also like to play Warhammer 40,000, Minecraft, GTA Online, Destiny 2, and really anything interesting. I'm currently working on making a project on my base, but that has been placed on pause for an indefinite amount of time due to some things.

Don't know how much attention this post will get, but if you have any questions, ask away ig.
    Have a great day!
  2. Hey, Imperial. If you ever need smooth stone, let me know.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire, home of the Imperialists!
    W1therRex likes this.
  4. Then, welcome to EMC Republic! The land of rich states, plus friendly and you will find own persornality here.
    So, we have:
    -Economy acvitity (auction, buy/sell,......)
    -Event(Staff/player hosted event,......)
    -Quite active feedback system(If you have good idea, you can post your opions on emc forums)
    -Mini game thread(interesting to play!)
    Feel free to dm me any time and i will willing to reply if you not understand some parts
    Anyways, my name is W1ther and nice to meet you on emc forums, also in game;)
  5. Hi! What does 'ig' mean?
    How come you enter high school in the middle of the year? Doesn't it normally start after summer?
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  6. Oh yeah, I'm in America. The school year starts September, which is like a couple of months.
    Also, ig means I guess.
  7. Lol I don't know how things go up there in new york but school starts here in August. And you do 4 whole years of High School not 3.5
  8. Since a typical school year starts in August and ends in May, it all adds up to 3 whole years. :p
  9. True but when you factor in that most high schools now give out summer assignments you technically spend all summer doing school. so 4 years
  10. The most I've heard of that was to read books over the summer. :confused:
  11. dude is it your first day? welcome!

(joke btw)
  12. Yeah the last highschool I went to had us do 2 book reports over the summer
  13. I got lucky then going through high school way back when. Barely any homework and never ever anything school related in the summer. 😀

Oh, and hello Imperial_Fist8.
  14. No, I've been here for over a year.
  15. Sorry to say, but it's over half a year till August, let alone September. :p
    UltiPig likes this.
  16. coolest 13 year old ive ever met ong frfr

What race do you play??