July 2018 Member of the Month: Tuqueque

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Congratulations to our July 2018 Member of the Month: Tuqueque

Tuqueque has been an active member of the Empire Minecraft forums for quite some time. They have contributed numerous suggestions, ideas, and constructive criticisms over the years. Paying attention to details seems to be their expertise and they are always quick to serve as my personal remembrall via pm, even if it is late at night :p. Two words to best describe Tuqueque would be innovative and passionate.

During the month of July especially, Tuq has remained a dedicated member of EMC, always willing to start respectful and helpful discussion points in threads across the forums. They are always looking for what they can do to help someone else out and it hasn't gone unnoticed. Their helpful attitude and attention to detail has helped to improve EMC in numerous ways.

Congrats again and congrats on 6 years Tuqueque!

For more information regarding this recognition, please refer to the announcement thread here:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/introducing-member-of-the-month.75631/
  2. Congratz Tuq, well deserved! :)
    Tuqueque, luckycordel and Windylava like this.
  3. Grats
    Tuqueque and luckycordel like this.
  4. Congrats Tuq :rolleyes:
  5. The Tuq! Gratz d00d!
  6. Congratulations Tuq, well deserved indeed! :)
    607, Tuqueque and luckycordel like this.
  7. Congrats on MOTM Tuq!!!!
  8. Congrats Tuq! Well deserved :D
  9. Well deserved! Congratulations Tuq!
  10. Congrats, Tuq! (again, I popped you in discord too)
  11. Woo congrats!!
  12. Congratz Tuq
  13. Congrats YouWhatWhat!!!!! (Tuqueque):D
  14. congrats
  15. Well deserved, congrats Tuq! <3 =D
    607, Tuqueque and luckycordel like this.
  16. Nicely done Tuq. I've had many interactions with you throughout the years and some fun times at PWU on 8. Well deserved! :)
  17. Tuq, Congrats!:D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. Awesome, great stuff from Tuq as always!
    luckycordel, Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Well, this was definitely unexpected. I don't have any words at the moment (actually all morning while thinking about this post), but it is truly an astounding honor to be given this title. I wouldn't have been able to do so without the ability to participate and interact with this amazing community. So, without further ado, Thank You, EMC and all its members for being part of this community and making it what it is. It has been good long ride these 6 years, and I hope I can enjoy much more.
    Kephras, ShelLuser, khixan and 7 others like this.
  20. Congrats Tuq! This is well deserved and you’re an awesome part of the community. Keep up the great work and keep being awesome :D
    luckycordel, 607, ThaKloned and 2 others like this.