Joined today. Whatever today is.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Light_of_Halcyon, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Age: 25.
    Marital Status: Married
    Kids: Yes. 2 kids.
    Minecraft experience: since 2010.
    Minecraft server experience: since 2014.
    Minecraft server staff experience: since 2015.
    Has been banned: 2 times. 1 permaban that was appealed after a lengthy 3 page essay. the second ban was due to me offending the server owner who thought he was being nice by getting rid of blocks that he thought was in my way. but i needed those blocks.

Anyone else in family that plays minecraft: wife used to play. kids are too young. wife's cousin plays somewhat regularly but is in 2nd year of high school and has less time to play. had a sister who played only on pocket edition; she plays a shooter called paladins and overwatch now; also in high school.

Anything else i should cover?
    Jelle68, ShelLuser, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  2. Nice intro haha Welcome to EMC! It's the best server ever hope you enjoy it here :D If you ever need anything feel free to ask me for whatever. I spend most of my time on smp7 and try to be active everyday (unless I'm at work :p )
  3. Welcome to EMC Light_of_Halcyon. I too am an adult 39 have 2 kids as well that plays sometimes. You will find many different ages of players here. Feel free to ask in game or inbox here for any help you might need.

So good to see more players!!!
  4. Welcome to EMC. :)
  5. Welcome to EMC! :)
  6. Welcome to the forums !!!
  7. Preferred pronoun.
  8. Welcome to EMC! Let me know if you need anything =)
  9. How did you find EMC?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Hi Light_of_Halcyon. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  11. :), :) and :).
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire... A server which can honestly appeal to both children as well as oldies :)

I hope you guys are going to have tons of fun here, but something tells me that should work out just fine. There are more families on the server which happily play together so yeah...

Nice meeting you folks, and I hope to see you in-game sometime!
  13. Welcome to the Empire, if you have any queastions, feel free to ask :)
    And, wow, 25 and kids alredey? about all people I know were sometimes single untill their 30's... (well, the younger ones) I actually find it quite interesting... I think you've got a real different life filosophy...