Join the Suited Animal Movement (SAM)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TechFilmer, Oct 6, 2014.

?

Will You Join?

Yes! 57 vote(s) 57.0%
No. 11 vote(s) 11.0%
Maybe :3 32 vote(s) 32.0%
  1. Decided I should join in.
  2. If someone can find me an animal that is both suited and somehow relates to my username, I will join and give that person 10k rupees. Helpful hint: jkrmnj stands for jokermanj
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  3. He has a tie, not really a suit though
    Mirr0rr, 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. That gave me the idea to search joker animals and I saw my new avatar. I will probably keep this until it creeps me out too much :p
    607 likes this.
  5. Well it's already done that for me...
    607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  6. Penguins.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  7. 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. The movement is slowly dying, losing speed... many have converted back to their own avatars. Bwa ha ha!
  9. Keeping until my 666th day event is over...

10. Am I doing this right?
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  11. Close Enough...
  12. Considering dropping out of the movement myself. I mean, do I really want to be known as a seagull in a suit when seagulls are basically sea pigeons and pigeons are basically flying rats?

Yes, I think it's time for Calamochnus to forge his own path, not that of a squawking creature who steals your pretzels...
    ZBSDKryten and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. I stand firm, i will NEVER JOIN.

There is something about suited animals that just plainly creeps me out...
  14. Not talking monkeys, though. Those are totally fine.
    PenguinDJ, 607, cadgamer101 and 2 others like this.
  15. Its getting slow because everyone has already joined. And as far as I've seen, only few have converted back.:p
  16. Yeah, most of the thread was just people joining the movement. This is why I think we need an actual goal of some sort. I'll suggest world domination just to get the ball rolling here.
  17. Well I am hosting a party for the movement....
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-suited-animal-movement-party-and-my-1000th-day-party.44163/
  18. Taz no change. Taz like be Taz. :p
    Rundercaster and TechFilmer like this.
  19. Isn't that the deer from the background that says gonna 420 noscope these kids so hard or something?