[Join] Clubs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to do anther thread! Anyways, I'm going to start clubs! In the first comment, you'll see all the clubs and the people in them. Look down below for everything you need to know! Also, some of these games are in-game clubs.
    Clubs Information:
    Who: Anyone can join! Just tell me you want to and you can apply with me! (Start a conversation with me)
    Time: There is no time or anything like that, it's just clubs! (Clubs are a group that get together and do a special event, or something like that)
    Rules: No abusing, or bumping this Thread. Be fair to the other people on the teams. Don't try to change the clubs. Don't start a war between clubs, also. And, as always, have fun!!
    Things to Remember:
    You may need gear for some of the clubs. There are about 10 clubs being made. Also, you need to bring your own gear for some of the clubs, we don't supply you with any. If you don't have any rupees, I suggest you don't go for the Wilderness Club. Anyways, these are things you need to remember! I will add more if needed!
    From,
    HelloKittyRo
  2. Clubs to join:
    Wilderness Club
    Friends Club
    Helper Club
    EMC Club
    Shop Club
    PvPers Club
    Event Club
    Staff Club (staff members only, sorry!)
    Hello Kitty Club
    Forums Club
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club Team Leaders:
    Wilderness: HelloKittyRo
    Friends:
    Helper:
    EMC:
    Shop:
    PvPers:Jstclair41
    Event:
    Staff:
    Hello Kitty: HelloKittyRo
    Forums:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club Team Members:
    Wilderness:
    HelloKittyRo

Friends:
    HelloKittyRo

Helper:

EMC:
    HelloKittyRo

Shop:

PvPers:
    HelloKittyRo

Event:
    HelloKittyRo

Staff:

Hello Kitty:
    HelloKittyRo

Forums:
    HelloKittyRo
  3. NOTICE: You MUST start a conversation with me in the comments, don't just leave down you want to apply and don't send me anything. I'm not starting a conversation with you, so don't make me.
  4. Looking for members!!