Jinsue New Year 2018

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CheckDFX, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Come one and all!

The Jinsue Empire will be holding its third New Year Celebrations, which we call "Jinsue New Year"; our first here on Empire Minecraft since the first pioneers of the Jinsue Empire migrated to our current home.

2017 saw a lot of progress in the Jinsue Empire on Empire Minecraft, and while we won't be celebrating in a stadium like we usually do this year - due to the fact that we have yet to build one on Empire Minecraft - the annual horse race will go on. This will also celebrate the recent completion of the Jinsue Imperial Highway, which now stretches from the North-Western point of the nation and goes all the way to the North-Eastern point in the town of Hegang, via the southern area of the continent through the town of Murabito. It will be like the Tour De France... except in the Jinsue Empire while on horseback. :)

While having a very fast horse will give you an edge, we are adding in a scavenger hunt at various rest stops to give the owners of slower horses a fighting chance.

Trophy prizes will be awarded to the top 3 winners.

The horse race will then be followed by a drop party in Hegang's local arena, and lead by the Shogun of Hegang, Cam7051. A fireworks display in the Hegang Shogunite mansion's courtyard will follow the drop party.

This event is planned for Saturday, January 6th, 2018 at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) [which is the same as Empire Minecraft's server time].

If you wish to participate, please mention your interest here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
    :)
    Rayaan5235 and cam7051 like this.
  2. Happy New Year, Everybody!

I hope you all had a great New Year's day. Now on to Jinsue New Year! :)

At the aforementioned date and time, we will be meeting by the nether portal on the western coast. From there we will be moving to the far north-western point of the Jinsue Imperial Highway. To find out how to get to the Jinsue Empire, just look at the following video.

See you on Saturday, January 6th, 2018 at 9pm EST (EMC Server Time)!
  3. The 2018 Jinsue New Year Horse Race across the nation is this Saturday at 9pm EMC server time (EST), and there are prizes to be won!

The First Place Winner gets their pick of either a "God Bow" with both Mending and Infinity enchantments [along with a few other enchantments] on it,

or a "Pot of Gold" promotional item from St. Patrick's Day 2017!

The Second Place Winner gets whatever the First Place Winner did not choose out of the prizes mentioned above!

The Third Place Winner gets 20 Diamond Blocks!

Winners will also receive a diamond, iron, or gold helmet with Mending enchantments for First, Second, or Third place, respectively.

Come join us at North-West point of the Jinsue Imperial Highway, by taking the Nether Expressway to the western coast's nether portal, going from the nether to the overworld, and then taking a left from the dirt road onto the larger Imperial Highway. For more details on how to get to the Jinsue Empire, and on how to get around, please see the video in my previous post.

[The drop party will have to be cancelled due to the key organizer not being able to make it.]

The race will be followed by a Fireworks show in Hegang!

Hope to see you soon!
  4. Epic! I can't make it- But sounds great! Good luck!
    CheckDFX likes this.
  5. Hope you post pics soon, would like to see what I missed after I died.
  6. We'll be making a YouTube Video, Tbird. I'll Post the link here. :)
    Tbird1128 likes this.