Jimbo mart...

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by no_thing, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Thats what I thought :)
    So ill buy them for 8-11r
  2. Well I am friendly with a lot of people o smp3 (IRL and online)
    And I cannot move the res as I am not diamond anymore (can't afford)
    How ever when (or if I do get an alt I will build a mall on smp1 just for you :) )
  3. Um.. I think SMP8 could use a mega mall. Tons are being built then being destroyed, BUT theres only one mega mall and it is overpriced. :(
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. When I can afford diamond again I will get my 1st res moved to smp8...
    I want to have a MASSIVE chain of shops! :)
  5. Maybe join the EMC mafia?
    Check it out. I'm don of smp1.
    Anyways, can't wait to see Jimbo mart!
  6. I have only a small shop, not a mega mall :)

If things go well, smp1 will soon get an excellent, fair price shop :)

The question is, in which direction is EMC going all together?
    What will the new shop system bring, how will it affect EMC "economy"?
    I'd like to have some idea about that before starting big projects... (http://empireminecraft.com/threads/general-direction.16497/)
  7. I'll be sure to check it out and be here when screenshots are posted :)
  8. Note I never specifically stated you. Yet you automatically assumed I meant you.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. Yes, yes, although I didn't think that you mean me (I don't have a "mega mall"), there are only three really good and stocked shops on smp6 that I know of and only one of them is "mega-mall".
    So, which are the other 2? :)
  10. Okay, you were one, but I'm noticed you immediately decided it was you.
    x1x_x1x is the mega-mall I believe.
    Aerokill is also a mega-mall.
  11. Updated the pic! :)
  12. I wasn't sure what you mean, but there are few good shops. (I did not specifically state that it must be me, but you're right, it kind of sounds like that.)
    I thought "mega-malls" are shops like DeJaja's who try to sell everything. Both Aerokill and me have just a selection of goods. DeJaja is mostly well stocked but some prices are a bit too high. x1x is a good mall, but has too low buy prices.

Even without a big mall, with medium-sized shop like mine, it is impossible to keep it stocked on the long run without suppliers, it would be just work, work, work and not fun.
    I'm thankful to all who sell to me and I try to adjust prices at least on a weekly basis.
  13. Sounds great! See if i have any materials you would take handy! ;)
    hayjam and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  14. What I actually wanted to write ... to have stock is the most important thing. If you're out of stock, people can't buy and each time they visit your shop they feel like they've lost a lot of time. They soon stop trying.

The same applies to suppliers. If they can't sell to you, either because the buy price is to low, because your chests are full or because you're out of rupees, they soon stop trying.

You have to check all chests on a daily basis.

Believe me, running a mall, especially a big mall is a lot of work, be sure that you like that kind of game very much before starting...
    Have fun :)
  15. Yea :)
    But that is why I am making one! So I feel challenged on EMC! I love the wild but I don't like risking it for no reoson so I tend not to go there to much :( . I also want to make money by "earning it" rather than daily bonuses!
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  16. Just get a good armor and good, enchanted bow and sword :)

If everyone would think like that and vote to significantly reduce the free rupees, wow, that would be a really great community and really a great game.
  17. Fear not I have a grinder on utopia!
  18. So I have unclaimed one res...
    What SMP do you think needs a shop the most?
    P.S. I will not start construction until the SMP3 one is done :(