JabrC0

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by JabrZer0, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I know, I'm just messing with you :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I know, and thanks for guarding it. :) :p
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.

3. No offense, but I think this is an awful idea... It's so easy to get all this stuff in auctions and in shops like Faithcaster's.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I know, and honestly, that's exactly why I decided to do this. Auctions are unreliable (you can always find yourself in a bidding war with someone really rich), and places like Faithcaster's mall are great because they're always in stock, but I find that they can be a bit overpriced. I like to sell a bit under the economy when I can.
  5. Oh…this is what all the snow was for…>.>
    Looks cool, can't wait!
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and JabrZer0 like this.
  6. I'm surprised everyone didn't tell me to be quiet whenever I asked for the millionth time if anyone wanted a job on smp1 chat :p
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  7. ok, it's in an access chest for you at 201 :)
  8. This is awesome! Very nice job Jabr! I remember you sending me the Single Player version of this. Looks awesome =)
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  9. Don't forget the fundamental law of producers in an economy; they seek profit ;)
  10. Right, but remember, sometimes it can be hard to sell such expensive items. Demand fluctuates, but I'll always buy from people who supply me. You won't make quite as much money per item, but you can sell them faster, and without having to worry about advertising, because I'll take care of that :)
  11. I'm not saying that you should put your prices too high for any demand to arise, you should sell them where margin x sales is highest.
  12. so thats why i cant find snow blocks...
  13. I can sell one wither skull.
  14. Nope, I got all my snow myself, or hired people. I didn't buy any.

Please PM me. We'll set something up.
  15. hired who i need it for my snow wall around my res
  16. JabrC0 is now open for business! We have the cheapest beacons on smp1, and we're almost always in stock! Come get beacons, wither skulls, or potions! PM me if I'm out of stock, and I'll restock for you :)
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  17. ***NEW UPDATE***
    Current stock:
    - beacons (10k)
    - wither skeleton heads (I forget, but they're cheap)
    -lots of potions (PM me to buy bulk)
    and...

the first item open only to those people who have donated at least 10,000r: an EMPIRE FIREWORK!

Come check it out, and buy something :)

*a note on the price of the firework: I'll drop it a bit every so often until someone buys it. Be careful though, if you wait too long, someone will buy it first!
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  18. So we CAN vault enchants and Fireworks? Sorry, don't want to lose 20,000r (EMC Fireworks)
  19. Yes. Enchantments were fixed a while back, and fireworks were fixed with the new vault. :)
  20. Yes, you can.
    EDIT: Ninja'ed by Jack :I