I've been away, help please!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by King_Hardig, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hello! I have been away for some 3 months or so. When I returned, it says I have no residence, one could not be found. Well I'm so far out in the frontier I can't get back to town anyways or it would take me 3 days playing time to get to where I am atm. So is it true I don't have a home now registered in town? And my second question is, where I was staying in the frontier is all intact, it never deleted while I was away, is it still claimed or must I reclaim it, to retain it? I have locked chests there as well, that I'm assuming is safe from marauders, but what about the chests that aren't claimed but are within the walls of my established dwelling?? Thank you very much for any help I may receive. ....very truly yours, The King, "King_Hardig" :)
    ShelLuser, jkrmnj and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Well you have a res on /smp9 and if you've claimed the land out in the frontier an it's established already there is no need to claim it again unless the claim was denied do to you being gone.

Edit: use /buildmode to put dirt blocks on the chests so you don't need to use rupees to lock them.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome back!
    ShelLuser and AhsokaTower like this.
  4. Thank you very much. Have a great day. :)
    jkrmnj, Equinox_Boss and AhsokaTower like this.
  5. Thank you too. Have a great day! :)
    jkrmnj and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I will thanks!
  7. As a rule of thumb: if you're going away for a longer time then you got a few options. First is to /vote for the Empire. Best is to vote every day, that can get you all sorts of crazy stuff, but even one vote every week can be enough to prevent you from going derelict.

(keep in mind: the derelict timer resets to 7 days after voting, but only if you're already below the 7 day threshold).

Another tip, if you need to be gone due to personal issues you can always PM Krysyy to explain the situation and sometimes she might be able to help you out. For example by (temporarily) raising the derelict timer so that you don't have to worry too much about the whole thing.

And yeah, as other stated: welcome back!
  8. Remember to /vote for the Empire too.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Thank you very much for the info. Have a great day.
  10. lol thank you!