Its been a long time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DogsRNice, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I'm not the best writer so I'll keep this short

I used to play this server a lot back around 2012-2014ish but I basically lost interest. While I dont plan on playing here again, looking though these forums I have a feeling of intense nostalgia and some sadness as I see some names i recognize that haven't been active in years.

Anyway most of you probably dont know me but if you do then hi I guess...
    EnderMagic1, AlexC__, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. Play minecraft anymore?
  3. I sometimes play with some friends and on anarchy servers as they make for some interesting exploration
  4. You should give us another go ;) A lot has changed and I think it's for the better :p
    607 and DogsRNice like this.
  5. Hey there! :) I don't recognize you, but it's always nice to see players return :D
    Burki, 607 and DogsRNice like this.
  6. Oh hey! I forgot about you but I do remember you. :p
  7. Hi nice to hear from you, I have been here since 2012 along with many others who are still active, but I get the nostalgia bit. As Burki has said a lot has changed, new owner and community manager.

Welcome back and enjoy
    607 likes this.
  8. Welcome back to EMC, I hope you enjoy yourself! :D
  9. Welcome back! I still remember you! :) As some others have said, EMC has indeed evolved quite a bit since then, and, apart from perhaps lower activity levels (sometimes), many many good things have happened too, so it's definitely worth to check it out again. :)
    607 likes this.