Its "Amer-cane" not "Americane"!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Amercane, Jul 12, 2017.

?

How hungry are you to conquer the known world?

Hungry. 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Pretty hungry. 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Starving. 6 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Hey! My name's Cane. I just joined. Seems like a pretty cool server. I haven't been devoted to an SMP server before, but it seems like nows my chance! I've played Minecraft for a good few years now,

Overall, I just wanna take over entire continents. You know. Not much. And this seems like the server just fit for me! <3 Hope to speak to some of you soon! :D
  2. By the way, ignore that poll. Tis' was messed up.
    Rundercaster and Eviltoade like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! Really glad you found the best community ever :) If you ever need anything please shoot me a PM or find me in game!! What smp did you end up on?
    Ryan_A_ and Amercane like this.
  4. SMP 3. But... how do I know which one to stick by? :I
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC!!! Everyone has their favorite smp honestly tho most that come to 2 from other smps are wowed!! We are very friendly, chatty and love to help people. It really is your choice. Just know that we consider ourselves more like family rather than everyone playing for themselves. There are so many community events held every week if not more often. If you need help with anything just ask. The staff here are super helpful and friendly plus they actually play too under our same rules.

Just remember to FOLLOW the rules because the staff is protective too. That's not saying they're mean or unjust, they just do their job.

Hope to see ya in game sometime Amercane :cool:
  6. I'm from smp3! Feel free to say hi anytime we're both on, and if you have any questions, just ask :)
    PetezzaDawg and Amercane like this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire!! If you're on /smp3 there is an iron farm located /wild e and the portal is just a few hundred blocks... Take the portal and hitch a ride on the rails until you get to the other portal which takes you to the iron farm... It's an afk farm too.
    Amercane likes this.
  8. Daaaang! Merek said it all already except that smp1 is a great place to plant roots.. It's my home & you're welcome to drop by any time. =D All the smps have their own uniqueness but we're all part of a large global community that we call Empire. Hop around, talk to the people and realize some smps are more active at different times of the day but we're a friendly bunch. oh yea.. Welcome! =]
  9. I'm from SMP3! If you need anything talk to me, my alt accounts are OhBoy3AM and EliteIndustries :)
    Amercane, Ryan_A_ and Merek_Shadower like this.
  10. Hi Anercane. welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Amercane likes this.
  11. Welcome to EMC! I think you will be happy on any of the SMP's... However... I'm a bit fond of Smp2. Whatever you do, watch out for 8. I hear they are a weird bunch. ;)

Let me know if you need anything!
    Amercane and Merek_Shadower like this.
  12. I like this guy. (lol)
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  13. Thank you all for your friendliness! Ima deciding to main in SMP3, but I wont shy away from visiting the others. Now I gotta go build a shack in Town..... ( address is 6373) Check out my hole in the ground!
    NDubb424 likes this.
  14. A little late welcome to empire minecraft :)
    If you have any questions you'd like to ask, feel free to shoot me a PM or find me in-game, and please PM me if you do find me in game in the next two weeks, becuase that whouldn't be me :p (hollydays)
    Amercane likes this.