Item Donations For People Who Need It!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mallosaurus, Jun 7, 2012.

1. We have decided to start gathering some very basic donations for people who are new and need a little bit of help, or for people who have been griefed/robbed beyond repair, or for anyone who didn't log on in time and has lost their res. "We" being Spiffiey, Kells18, and myself. So far we are asking for the following items:

ArtemisV - 1588

Torches
    Furnaces
    Beds
    Workbenches
    Oak, Pine, Birch Saplings

Kells18 - 1068

Iron Picks
    Iron Shovels
    Iron Axes
    Iron Swords
    Iron Armor

Spiffiey - 968

Pumpkin Seeds
    Melon Seeds
    Wheat Seeds
    Sugarcane
    Cactus
    Eggs

JackBiggin- 1569 (He's been doing his own donation thing for a while xP)

Sugarcane
    Wheat
    Pumpkin
    Cactus
    Torch
    Fishing Rod
    Furnace
    Workbench
    Stone Tools

DeadSkaia - 1160

Chests
    Signs
    Cobble
    Pine Planks
    Birch Planks
    Oak Planks

We thought about buying everything for a couple rupees each, but people like to spam ridiculous amounts of cheap stuff to get major rupees, so it will be free. It's really basic materials. If you want to help us drop any of us a PM and we will discuss what else we can ask for as far as donations go!

It's not that big of a deal, just something we thought it would be nice to have for people who need it.

Glasi13, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and cmrichter like this.
  2. ::::D I will donate :) Can you also donate rupees?
  3. You can donate rupees. You can either set up your own rupee donation shop and keep track of what part of your balance is donations, or you can just give any of us rupees so we can keep track of it. But we have to be online at the time and you need to tell us that it's a donation. That's general information for anyone else who asks.
  4. Im happy to donate these items and others, i will gladly set up and access chest on my res (smp1 2140) when i get online later today.