ISSUE: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Drenzler78, Jan 16, 2017.

1. You said 2 accounts right and 2 pc. I think what is happening is that you afk with your alt while your main(in the other pc doesnt). Maybe some mod causes to lag out the game so bad that it will crash while you afk(i suppose in a mob farm) maybe try afking without mods?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. For about a year or so after I became a mod I had all sorts of trouble with this error coming up frequently (particularly when my staffie hat was on). 12 months and a move later and it was pinned down to either a bad ISP or bad wiring. If it was the latter nobody ever came to fix it in spite of many, many, many, many, many, many calls and complaints to customer service.

If you've ruled everything out, I would check with your ISP about possible line quality problems.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Ok so I have done some tests. If I only have one account up and afk on a PC then there is no issue. When I add in the second one and they afk for too long then I have this issue. I haven't tried it on my main PC, but I think it will do the same thing. Does this sound more like mods than internet or what?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.