is this an enderman or i got greifed

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by WHITEWOLFIX, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Oooooooh! What exactly are you currently doing in Calc?:)
  2. You don't need to send me the coordinates. I would guess that you had a creeper explode out there. You may want to light up the area more. or something...
  3. we are currently doing a chapter of Differential Equations. Today was primarily about Integrating factors
  4. But how it explode without attract from players ???
  5. So far as I know if a creeper takes ANY kind of damage and a player is within X blocks then it will explode, if there is no player though then it means that the creeper goes about it's merry business and eventually wanders off, however if the creeper take sustained damage then it can explode unless it is killed within the allotted time, (2.5 secs I think).
  6. Oh fun!:p Im currently on volumes of revolutions.. -_-
  7. Nice we did that near the beginning of the semester.

Hard to say. wasn't there when it happened;.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. If it takes sustained damage then it does the think like a player is near i think, carrys on expanding then goes BOOM.
  9. :O ....
  10. Creeper spawns, Skeleton Shoots it accidentally for what ever reason, possibly skeletons decided to have a fight (they do that) and creeper which spawned in the dark spawner room as you were leaving got caught in cross fire, it charges the assaulting skeleton and we have our culprit :)
    Of course for the spawner or the creeper to have spawned a players avatar had to have been withing range of the spawner when the lighting was turned off and far enough away for the creeper to have spawned along side.
    WHITEWOLFIX likes this.