is it rude to go to other people outposts to check them out

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by g26curtis, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This reminds me of DemonThunder's first thread about being griefed...
  2. I found it on the live map I saw all of them at the same spot I know exactly where it is

That doesn't mean I made it, and I was going to leave a sign and my head when I would have got there but I never made it
  3. Read my previous post and ask any of them if they saw me, I found it on the live map

I do not lie
  4. You didn't admit the truth. Which is basically like lying.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Like seriously this is getting out of hand,

Everyone stop posting, no mod is on to close this
  6. Yeah, what pig said. You didn't lie, to be exact, but you left out important parts of the story to get a reaction you wanted - it seemed to me that you are trying to put a bad reputation on pig and sam for not letting you enter. I don't know if that's it, or wanted the community's input on this, but I repeat that you were not telling the whole truth.
    THE_LEGEND4 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  7. Nothing is getting out of hand, we aren't calling names, and chatting in caps.

If you want a moderator to close this, contact them via private message.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. First off I never mentioned the situation at all I never said any names, I said that __ happened without mentioning names. I did not try to make anyone look bad you guys all brought up the specific case with names
  9. All you did was ask something in general. you did not mentionANY of this.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and g26curtis like this.
  10. As requested in a PM by the OP, this thread has been locked. :)
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.