Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AmusedStew, Dec 27, 2013.

?

Is it possible?

Yes 8 vote(s) 50.0%
No 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Potato 6 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. So, it began on smp9 a long time ago... (20 minutes ago), we were discussing exp and then blaze farms and then it came up that someone said they knew someone who had a x4 blaze xp grinder, no I know if you were to have 2 doubles and 2 accounts this would be very possible, but maybe I am wrong. Have you personally seen 3 or more blaze spawners in a close enough proximity that all of them will be activated from one area on one account? Please leave feedback, Stew really wants to know if this is truly possible (he has been told otherwise previously).
    607 likes this.
  2. It's possible, an old member, Creppaninga235 had one.
  3. Oh... stew feels stupid now ;P although I remember a few people before saying it wasnt so maybe it was a different map generation???
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  4. It is very rare because it require 2 fortresses to cross paths with each other
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  5. Okay thanks for clearing it up, it seems the info I received in the past the person must not have known about it due to its rarity....
  6. roblikescake's nether base on smp9 - isn't far from my smp9 nether base - and i stumbled upon it a long time ago - it had 2 sets of 2 .... and they all spawned together.
  7. Well, given how the entcount works, it'd be lower rates than in pure survival,
    but this would be entirely possible, but depending on the locations of the spawners it might be difficult. :3
  8. Normal fortress generation wouldn't allow for 4 together normally. Based on whats been said here, and the fact that doubles occur naturally, I'd say its only possible with overlapping fortresses.
  9. Wow, I have never seen one, but cool. I will have to keep an eye out for this!
  10. Oh, so mister cake guy didn't have to idle all day at the LLO Blaze grinders back when those still existed...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. Oh yeah and the time he afked with 900 blazes. That was a fun time. /sarcasm
  12. And that other time someone idled too long and 1200 blazes were around >.>
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Oh the good ole days. :rolleyes:
    jaari likes this.