Is calling someone a grammar nazi ok on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zebrafishcat, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Ok not that I do this allot but just wondering if ya'll think it's ok to do? I'd hate to step on anyones toes. ;)
  2. O, I get called it all the time. Someone needs to teach these kids.
  3. So in your opinion you think its ok?
  4. Agreed. I take it as a compliment:)
    Manglex and Kells18 like this.
  5. Definitely
  6. Awsome becuz as u can see i dont like wasting time grammar checking.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  7. Not sure how the mods or others would feel, but I am one, at times. Sometimes, I can be der Grammar Fuhrer.
  8. well im waiting for a mod to see this and comment
  9. Forgot to put my opinion. I know I don't mind it. lol
  10. True that, I told my friend little brother that i was part German, now every time he see's me he calls me Nazi...smdh...I try to tell him they were a Politic party but he was more interested on hating on me...kids today owell ;)
  11. .... You are part Germany? You mean you are part German?
  12. Someone should tell him you live in Texas.
  13. CATS. O wait.
  14. Fixed it dang iphone :p
    Hahaha I have heard many rumors about us Texans lol;)
  15. I like using proper grammer. Just because I don't want to become one of these "crazy;txting;incorrect grammar" teens that all the adult say we do. I try my best during the summer to so I don't slip behind when I go back to school. I am not a nerd, just really smart and I play computer games...........
  16. Sorry but I had to point out the misspelling of the word "too."
  17. My good sir you are what I so greatly like to call a Grammar Nazi.
    mtp1997 likes this.
  18. I know, that is my mind slipping away from these people that think they have correct grammar, but have none at all.OR it is just a "typo".
  19. Godwins Law.

Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.