Iron Supporter Extra res idea!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Buildershed, Mar 24, 2018.

?

Do you want this implemented,

Yes 2 vote(s) 33.3%
No 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Yes with a few more Exceptions(Please discuss your extra exceptions in the reply section) 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, Supporter is what we all want, even the lowest point. Something everybody wants is to have a second res. That's not possible with Iron Supporter. My idea is to change that with an exception.

My idea in more detail
    The limit in my idea for the res amount for iron supporters in my idea would go up to 2, but only 1 res per each SMP.
    Gold and Diamond supporters, for example, can have multiple residences in SMP5 for example. My idea says that a Iron Supporter can have a res in SMP5 and SMP1 but not multiple residences in SMP5 or SMP1. SMP5 and SMP1 are examples. The other exception would be that the Res that's not the main Ress would be on Derelict for 30 days as normal with the Supporter, and when the supporter goes away, 2nd Res would have a Derelict of 10 Days. Before you start getting mad because you think that You have to join Your 1st and 2nd res every day, you'll be fine, joining only onto your main SMP will not damage your Derelict on your second res.

q1zx, Sydney4363 and Kryarias like this.
  2. If you go into the denied suggestions extra iron supporter residences has already been suggested, and denied.

I do see a difference, but it's just so complicated. EH. I want an extra res for Iron Supporter, but EMC needs the moneyssssss so I can't see this getting activated.

Also, all this derelict stuff is kind of complicated. It's a good idea, but -1, it just wouldn't work...
  3. how do I close a forum post
  4. I think you just request to close it on the forum, not sure... Ask a Moderator. You might even have to ask them to close it.
  5. I of course always liked the idea of Iron Supporters getting one extra residence and then just changing gold supporters so they can get two instead. While diamond would just stay the same. Iron and Gold Supporter vouchers would increase in value because of this. Plus they could raise the prices a bit more for buying the vouchers on the website because of the extra benefits they provide. Thus also raising the money emc gets to keep things running smoothly and to keep our great server alive! :D But the rest of the suggestion I would have to disagree on completely. -1 It doesn't make sense to not allow someone with iron supporter to have both residences on the same server. Especially since gold and diamond would be able to. It would make it unfair. I'm also someone who likes to have my residences together on the same server. I can put them next to each other and treat them like their all one big residence. Plus it means I don't have to keep going from server to server to grab something or something on the other res. I could just stay on the same server and walk over to the res no problem. Another thing is the dereliction. Being any level of supporter protects all residences you have for the time that it lasts for. Then once it's gone you have the standard amount of time left until it goes derelict so long as you'r active enough or voting. That's why people also get supporter vouchers. Because it's an easy and can be a cheap way of keeping your stuff safe for a while. Especially if you plan to be away for a bit or a while for personal or important reasons. Making it so that only the main residence is permanently safe as an iron supporter, while the second res you got still has the 30 day time limit. Would ruin the point of even buying iron supporter. Especially since by the suggestion that is being made. Once your iron supporter ends, that second residence you acquired will constantly be at greater risk. Since now it has a time limit of only 10 days. In conclusion, getting iron supporter would actually seem to be more of a hindrance if this became a thing and would be completely unfair. Everyone would avoid it like the plague and only get gold and diamond. Since they have no negatives to them.
  6. report the op and put "close this thread" in the reason box
  7. Closing thread on request from OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.