Iron Golem farms

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by talukegord, Nov 15, 2012.

?

Do you think we should stop these?

Yes! This should be considered exploiting! 21 vote(s) 16.7%
No! This is a legitimate method of obtaining iron! 105 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. iron farms are way to much workm for me to build in the wild... now if i had a plot i the wld then thats a diffrent story...
  2. What he said.
  3. do they work in the town server?
  4. Staff shouldn't remove them, but we should encourage players to get the iron by mining or killing mobs, or even exploring dangerous caves.
  5. You mean I am not killing the iron golems that I get iron from? They committing suicide? :cool:
  6. No, only in the wilderness.
  7. Maybe they suicide when they see you coming towards them :D
    Curundu likes this.
  8. Cami my friend! This thread is so so so old, my views have changed on this topic greatly over the course of a few months. Please feel free to continue to plant your roses :D

Also, to the rest of you: This thread is OLD please go to alexchance's thread here http://empireminecraft.com/threads/please-nerf-iron-farms.20166/ Like I have requested previously, If replies continue I may have this taken down
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Malito. ;) Me hice reir. :D
  10. I we say no, then where do we stop? Gold farms? XP farms? Wheat farms? Where?
  11. And iron golem farms, simulate a village big enough to spawn iron golems to defend the town, we then manipulate the area in which they spawn and use in game feature to carry them to a place where then then die.

this is using in game materials as intended
  12. just noticed the was a necro'd thread but my point still stands valid
  13. Lol that means:

'Sick. I made myself laugh'
  14. Si, tu eres el malito. Pues, me hiciste reir. Mejor? ;) No hablamos el Castellano muy bien in nuestro pais.