Invincable Bat Left Over From Dead Marlix.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by biiiiiiitconnect, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Yesterday night I was continuing to dig out a hole for my future base at my friends outpost,
    A Marlix spawned.
    I decided to wait until the next day to kill it with the help of my friends, but today when I logged on, it was nowhere to be seen. Continuing to dig I saw a puff of smoke, nothing else, just puffs of smoke flying around like a bats AI. Thinking it was an enraged mob I attacked it, and instead of fighting back.
    Marlix Summons Assistance
    I killed the newly summoned guardians and hit the puff of smoke, which by the way makes a bat squeal and it spawned more guardians. So obviously like any normal person I want to keep it because not only would it be a great house decoration but if I ever need some tokens then I got an easy way to get some mobs. I mean I could even make a mob farm, however I feel like that might be cheating the system so maybe not. Anyways I got scared that I would kill it but then realized, I have already hit it with sharpness V twice. It should be dead by now, so it is probably immortal meaning even if I wanted to get rid of it, I can't. Unless it despawned but I don't think Emc Bosses despawn? The marlix despawned I guess though. Has anyone else seen it or am I the only one with, um, smoke that summons skeletons when, uh, hit? sure hit.

JeffiGaming and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. Invisible super bat. I'd slap that thing in a cage ASAP lol and I can say with certainty I've never seen that