[Introduction] <Skeleton Noise> Hello there. I am SkeleTin007

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SkeleTin007, Oct 11, 2018.

?

What does spooky scary mean to you?

Monsters and demons 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Aliens ooooo... 1 vote(s) 8.3%
The... Illuminati? 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Life 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Idk I just like spookeh stuff 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hey all! I just wondered why I haven't done this at all yet. But here it is now. My name is SkeleTin007 and I am a skeleton that is made of Tin and is secretly an agent hence 007. I also currently rule all of the skeletons and leader of the Skeletal Warfare. My hobbies include EMC, Archery, and skeleton jokes. (which are sometimes humorous.)

In real life I am a business assistant and helps with organizational stuff. I love going outside and playing with my dog and 2 cats. Other hobbies included driving golf balls, video gaming, and sometimes occasionally watching YouTubes XD. I currently also love scaring people and hanging with buddies. I am also a fun loving person who enjoys life to the fullest.

I currently live on smp2 and sometimes like to hang on smp7 too just to add something extra. :p

I can't wait to get to know more of everyone else and spend a lot more time on EMC. :) <skeleton noise>
    607, ConductorConduit, khixan and 4 others like this.
  2. Welcome Skele :D Glad to see you made a welcome post! I am glad you like living life to the fullest! I love your amazing attitude! If you have any questions feel free to ask :p
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. Hail Skele. Always friends of the Magi.

Empire forever!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  4. Nice introduction. :)

Edit, I am an older EMC mc game player, currently a full-time university student/ oldest student in the class, in fact, my kids are older than most of the other students :p
    BrickStrike, SkeleTin007, 607 and 2 others like this.
  5. Tin, Skele, Tin. (In the art of, bond, james, bond.)
    I'd love to hear some of those skeleton jokes. ;)
    SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Ohhh missed this intro - welcome to emc!!! Love you! :) <3
    MoreMoople and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. You too mah swamp brethren <3
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  8. Oh hey there brother, how are you :)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. All is well for me mah dude :)
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  10. Cool, welcome. :)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. Howdy partner! :p
  12. what's driving golfballs?
  13. Oh hey guys nothing much :p
  14. what is it D: i needz to know
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  15. Well I go driving golf balls by a driving range and you take shots and see how far you can hit a golf ball.
    607 likes this.
  16. oooh so driving is like the verb connected to golfing :eek:
    guess you learn something every day
    607 likes this.
  17. Only when you're hitting it from the tee (the thing the ball starts at). But as he isn't actually completing any holes, but just hitting from the tee, he's driving balls only. :)
    SkeleTin007 and Allicanto like this.