Introduction: Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beacon_CW, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Hello Everyone! I am _CheshireCat__. This account used to be my friend ( LordessSpartan_ ). She gave this account to me so I can have my own account and not share one with my little brother! I am pretty sure that this account used to be named catnapin or something like that. I would always watch my friend, LordessSpartan_, play EMC. It looked so much fun and I asked her if I could use that server and she said yes since its my account now. Plus she said I could keep all the items she had on this account. I have been playing for about a week now
    :D Now to cut to the chase, lemme tell you about me!

My real name is Bryanna but my friends call me Brynn and I am 13 years old. I love cats and anime just like my friend! I chose the name _CheshireCat__ because I really enjoyed the movie Alice in Wonderland and my favorite character from it was the Cheshire Cat :D I enjoy drawing, writing stories, and sometimes reading. My favorite book series is either the Maze Runner or Hunger Games! I am keeping the res's that LordessSpartan_ has builds/projects as they are! I am not going to do much with building on res's but I will be attending some events, chatting, and helping others once I get settled in! If you have any questions for me, I dont bite, at least not that hard :p
  2. Welcome to EMC!

All good activities that you like; who doesn't enjoy reading? I love cats, too–mine likes to "help" me play EMC by leaping onto my lap as I'm on the computer. :p

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :) We're very friendly here, as I'm sure you've seen, and both staff and the community are always ready to help a newbie out.
    mikeruption and _CheshireCat__ like this.
  3. Hi Bryanna. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  4. I'm Glad Your Enjoying EMC :D Your Welcome, For The Account :p Now We Can Play Together When I Am Back In A Few Weeks!

Maybe You Can Even Help Me With Some Of My Builds ;)
  5. Welcome to the Empire.... and you chise a nice name :)

My daughter is 12... unfortunatly doesnt play as much now... but if she comes back maybe you two can chat.
    mikeruption likes this.
  6. Ah yes welcome to the Empire. I remember you from the death event, which you seemed to enjoy. Anyways if you need anything that I can get my hands on, that is inexpensive, feel free to PM me.
    mikeruption likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    mikeruption likes this.
  8. So that's where you came from!

I think I've seen you around a bit already and was wondering a little :)

I don't know Lordess (or is it Spartan? ;)) all that well mind you, but that sure sounds like her to me :) Awesome, welcome to the Empire. It's always much better to have your own account instead of having to share one, especially when not so good things start to happen (brothers or sisters who mess up all your hard work for example).

That sounds like a good idea. But do keep in mind that (provided that Spartan doesn't mind) you could always reset the residence so that you got a place of your own to work with.

Of course that suggestion is a bit outdated now because you've turned diamond (congratulations on Diamond!) and now you can easily claim an extra 3 residences of your own. Always fun! :)

So yeah, a belated welcome to the Empire & the forums!
    _CheshireCat__ and mikeruption like this.