Introducing the Empire PVP Arenas!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Fisrt one to get killed but first alot of good stuuff i was one of the first people on ITS SO SOS OS SO FUN :D!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Bad! bad bad bad.

No!

EDIT: You said at least that it would not be part of EMC world, that it would be separate! I feel let down. I'm anti-PVP for lots of valid reasons. I'm sorry, I do not like this update.
  3. gah I'm deep in the wild on smp6 and my alt -_- thanks for the great update tho :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I love this! <3 thank you! :D emc is now one of my main pvp servers now lol
  5. Btw everyone you do lose arrows.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Well I finally have a use for my overpowered weapons.
    Equinox_Boss and MrUnknownian like this.
  7. It's a little optional game that people who do like PvP can play
    I don't like PvP either, so I'm just going to avoid the arena, it's as simple as that. If you don't like it, just don't go to ir or take part in it
  8. :) this. this makes life awesome. hehehe
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  9. This place is really, really fun! I don't usually leave EMC just to go on a PvP server but having this here means this is definitely going to go on my list of things to do!
    What are the valid reasons left with the changes? I think a lot of the problems with a normal PvP place are when there's a focus on PvP. We don't even lose items with the arena here. All this really is is a place that uses a game mechanic that sometimes brings some bad things with it, but none of those are present with this added. For the half hour I was there, nobody seemed to be having a bad time or be upset over dying. I had, and I think the others had, a lot of fun here!
  10. Aha. Hm. Ah.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Forget DT, this is the best update I've seen EVER. I'll see you all in the blood bath. ;)
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. Who's your alt? :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Atleast I have an alt. :D

Now, release DT right now? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Made a video of a little gaming session I had in the pvp arena.

15. Lol... Nice one, your a good fighter.... Por Playtehminecraft :/ you killed her like 3-4 times :3 :p
  16. PvP is not my thing, but there are TONS of people who love it! You just opened up EMC to the PvP lovers! By having an area set up it is a win win for everyone. If people like me, who don't care for it, we don't need to go in there, but the people who love it can go there and do their thing. I believe this is a step in the right direction.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I have been waiting for this day ever since, well forever!! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Im sure it was only twice :confused:
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  19. Huehuehuehuehue...
    No durability loss?
    • Turkey slicer
    • Marlix bow
    • 60k armor
    Huehuehue...
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  20. Im pretty happy with how much of this recording I was in XD about 90% of the time lol :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.