Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ace_15, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Hello there. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ace_15 and I have been with the Empire for almost a year now. However, I have a lot of general Minecraft experience, about 4 or 5 years, I guess. My personal hobbies are gaming, talking to my friends, reading, writing, and other things. I enjoy deep conversations more than just joking around with people, but that is just me. I really like the Empire over other servers and don't plan on leaving any time soon.
  2. Nice to meet you Ace_15, what smp you play on? I am on 7 , I am the builder of the PWU on 7, come on over and use the utilities anytime you like.

Your friendly neighborhood builder,

cubefragment
    607 likes this.
  3. Aye Welcome to EMC! Feel free to ask any questions here regarding the server :) Also be sure to check out the wiki on the Forum bar above for advanced information regarding commands/custom item information :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Whello there and welcome to the empire Minecraft (or, at least, the forums). If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Next to all that jazz: I find it very interesting that you mention talking to your friends as a hobby, as I have never heard anyone say that, even though I think it's safe to assume it could be in everyone's list... I wouldn't say it myself either, but I don't know why actually. Interesting... I'd have to think about that...
    607 likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    neonkillah, Rayaan5235 and Roslyn like this.
  6. Well, then a belated welcome to the Empire Ace!

Or maybe welcome to the forums then (EMC 2.0 as I like to call it sometimes).
  7. Welcome :D
    As always, beware of smp8 (if you don’t live there already) ;)
  8. Welcome to (emc) the forums ace! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. My res is on smp4 as a matter of fact. So don't worry about that.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Welcome! :)
    For both deep conversations and joking around is a lot of room on the Empire, both on the forums and in-game! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Hey there, I've seen you around before on EMC, congrats on joining us on the forums! I look forward to seeing you around here more ;)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Nice to see you're enjoying it here! The Empire is a truly great place to be. Welcome to the forums :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome Aboard! EMC has a lot to offer and we hope you get to enjoy this lovely server!
    607 likes this.
  14. You seem familiar, have we met before. :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. Late Welcome to EMC Ace!
    Glad you enjoy EMC just as much as we do~<3
    It is indeed a wonderful place with its up and downs hehe
    Smp8 is the best as alwayysss....you should stop by~
    607 likes this.
  16. Um yes we have met before. I have you on my friends list, last time I checked. We haven’t really talked in a long time though, so I see why would you say that.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  17. I thought I was being funny, that's why i had the smiley face there... Guess I need to work on that.
    607 and neonkillah like this.
  18. I am so sorry. It’s my fault. I couldn’t tell at all that you were trying to be funny. I took it as you were being serious, whether or not people are trying to be funny is over my head at the moment. I hope in time I will understand.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  19. Welcome to the forums Ace!!
    607 likes this.
  20. Welcome to the forums Ace! Great to have you!
    607 likes this.