( INTRO ) Hello to me, Lemons.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GodricLemons, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hello! My name is Lemons, GodricLemons.

I've been here 50 days. I've enjoyed this server so much that I decided today to support. I've already claimed my 4x residence's. My original which is next to Mob Arena. My second which just happened to be my derelict neighbors plot. So now I've got a double res in front of Mob Arena on /smp5. I plan to have a really nice double res build go there. My third res I chose to go to /smp1. I did /res open and fell in love with the first plot I was tp'd to. So I claimed it. Then I went to Utopia because all the people I've talked to said Utopia is starting to boom. So My fourth and final residence is on the edge of the map. I think I may build a villager breeder on there. Since it's so roomy. I look forward to being here for a long time. Thanks for being such a warm and welcoming server.
    Roslyn, _Kyoko__Sakura_, 607 and 4 others like this.
  2. Welcome! So glad you are doing so many cool things already :D
    FWRonald and GodricLemons like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    GodricLemons and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Welcome. Smp5 too. When you see me on give me a hello and I'll give you a little housewarming gift.
  5. If you havent already been there, beware of smp8 ;)
  6. Welcome! If you need anything in game just ask, and my inbox is always open. :)
    Equinox_Boss and GodricLemons like this.
  7. Stay away from smp8 until you've been here long enough to not be weirded out. 8 is scary. ._.
  8. Hi GodricLemons. Welcome to the Empire. Glad you are enjoying yourself. This is a great server with friendly people. :)
  9. Hey! Welcome! :)
    I'm glad you seem to be having fun! :D
  10. Thank you everyone for welcoming me to Empire Minecraft.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Welcome to the empire, Lemons! :p
  12. You're WELCOME hahah get it ok bye
    GodricLemons, 607 and Doofankfofkort like this.
  13. Hello lemons welcome to EMC. A few things beware of smp8 and Runder AND be sure to stop by on SMP7 every once in a while. If u need help just ask us
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Welcome to EMC, or at least welcome to the forums! We got lots of cool stuff here that's for sure. I wouldn't worry about SMP8, they say they're weird, but if you ask me they just think they're the Big Cheese of SMPs. I do recommend coming to SMP4 if you love silence (I don't).
  15. Welcome to EMC Lemons! I Hope You Grow To Love EMC As Much As I Do and The Others :D Dont Come To My Home Server Smp8 Until You Are Ready xD Weird Things Happen and Unexpected Marriage!
  16. Welcome to the Empire. May you enjoy it as much as I do... (seems you are there already )
    607, Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  17. WELCOME!!!

LEMONS ROCK! :p