Internal Client Error ( ICE )

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Hoi, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Cool!
  2. too bad we cant get on... i still have no idea whats going on with java and minecraft multiplayer
  3. who wants pics of my log cabin :DD
    AlexHallon likes this.
  4. Someone broke the session servers so Minecraft is unable to connect to anything. It should be back online soon so don't worry :)
  5. Me :D
  6. im building a VERY quick elevator (or lift if ur american like me :p)
  7. yay
  8. im gonna install too many items and when i can get back on emc ill keep it on but wont use it i promise
  9. Same here! AaaaahhhRRRR! I sit in the car and has an 8 hour drive in front of me!
  10. You should delete it. It's been said time and time again, you're not allowed to have it installed. It's something that personally I disagree with but I'll respect the staff and do what they ask.

And it wouldn't work.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  11. You wouldn't be able to use it on the server anyways.
  12. BTW... TMI is not possible to use on the EMC! : )
  13. can't log in, but the ones who didn't log out are obviously still in
  14. ill have them up soon.. i cut on my minecraft my computer froze.. i cut it back on and i have to do a system restore.. it ATE my saves.. ill have them up ASAP
  15. They're not. That's EMC bugging out as far as I know and they'll have to be kicked when the servers are back up.
  16. Hopefully the server will be up soon. I need to work on my restaurant geedangit!
  17. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. Links please.
    Edit: And im loving this quietness;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  19. In not disconnected, im on smp5 right now!:p And I think it should be allowed to have TMI in the .jar, since no one can use it anyways:)