Insanity's Introductory- Ah forget it, too formal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by InsanityWars, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, I'm new to the server. I originally found it as a Google advertisement while looking for servers to join. It seems like there is a nice community here, and I hope I can be part of the clockwork!

(By the way, the scenery looks absolutely stunning!)
  2. Welcome to the empire feel free to say hi if you see me online.
  3. Welcome to the Empire if you got any question feel free to ask. Also our wiki is a barrel of knowledge.
    Just out of curiosity what /smp did you join? I'm on /smp2 and my base is on /smp7 out in the /wild. I had y base on another /smp so I could enjoy the town life and the survival life in the /wild too.
  4. I'm kind of surprised to see that Aikar would spend money on that and still leave other important parts for new players kind of unfinished / outdated.

oh well: Welcome to the server! EMC takes getting used to but it's well worth it.
  5. Hey there InsanityWars, welcome to EMC, a lot of the players here will always be ready to help out if you need it =)

Also that used to be my profile picture.
  6. Welcome to the empire!
    Ikr? I was like - is that someone I know? :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC!
  8. Hi InsanityWars. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  9. Welcome to EMC, if you are on SMP1 be sure to say hi! Very happy to see that Aikar and team are still willing to promote the server! Don't forget to vote. (speaking of, off to vote)
  10. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, If you've got any question, feel free to ask :)
  11. Welcome to the Empire, where dragons bake cakes and people follow toads around. May you have a vwonderful time.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! As always, beware of SMP8 ;)