Ingress: Now available for iPhone!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Yup xD It fixed itself, kind of. It told me to go the church that's, like, 5 minutes away from my house - it's closed on weekdays, and there's no way to get into it without injuring yourself. Also, i'd have to go onto their grounds while it's open to get the portal, but then i'd have to go in. Waking up an hour early and attending church is too much effort for me on a Sunday morning just to claim some virtual thing xD

Just wondering if there's some way to get a more... feasible location by tapping some button or whatever?
  2. I just got it, hope it was worth it! go Enlightened!
  3. Wow, sounds like a really awesome game. There could be enemies anywhere!

Yup, I think I'll get it. :p
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. It's so weird. There are two places that I can walk to from my house. Both... *shiver shiver* Resistance occupied.
  5. image.jpg
    I was there for 2 hours doing this haha
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  6. There are hundreds of portals in Portugal that havent been claimed. ;)

My time to shine!
    Im in the Enlightment as well, GREEN POWA. :D
  7. Wait. You don't need google+ for it, right?
  8. You need a Google Account, but not specifically G+
    607 likes this.
  9. A typical day will usually require one of these

Kyzoy and deathconn like this.
  10. Hello my fellow Enlightened! :)
  11. Another enemy :rolleyes:
    607 and porphos like this.
  12. Dang it! Don't have a hotspot! Can't play game. :(
  13. Pretty Glad it was free.

Since Blue is a great color, prepare to get owned, Aikar.
  14. Hey SoulPunisher, if that's just the training missions IIRC you don't have to do them. Or maybe try it when you are in another location so it chooses a different portal for you In the actual game portals are everywhere and you just choose which ones you want to go to.

I actually joined emc because of Aiker being in our local area for Ingres. Both great games.
    607 likes this.
  15. ugh, iOS7 and requires data?
    whelp, see you guys on ingress in a year once I get unlimited data x(
    is it bad that I remember yor original post about this game from like a year ago or something
  16. Haha, didn't know a local actually joined from my blabbing about Minecraft. What's your Agent Name?
  17. Just Downloaded app (on green!) and I live within 150 meters of a portal, heading to capture in a few minutes!
  18. Aikar - Robdalf is my Ingress name. We chatted a few times in GroupMe.