Infinite Paper-Emerald Villager Service - Paper Bulk Sales

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KJNine, Jan 2, 2014.

1. If You want a infinite paper villager but don't want to make one yourself, I can make one for you for only 30k-i supply materials or 7k - you supply materials. I sell paper in bulk if you want an sc or dc post in this thread SC-1000r DC-2000r pickup the paper at 5432
    If you want a infinite paper villager just post in this thread. Then setup a booth for me to spawn villager in like this:
    I AM NO LONGER MAKING INFINITE VILLAGERS
    Using glass and quartz.
    Then put a sign so I know Its the one you want me to use like this:
    I AM NO LONGER MAKING INFINITE VILLAGERS
    Then give EpicMinerMan321 villager and eggify flag and I might need build flag to spawn the villager
    Post This:
    Item: Paper
    Amount: (SC/DC)
    Deadline: (Optional, Costs 500r extra)

UPDATE: now only supplying sugarcane, I cant get villagers to work
  2. I would reccomend changing which website you use for pictures, as some of us can not see them...
  3. what other website would I use?
    EDIT: Nevermind, I found one.
  4. Still doesn't work...
    I recommend photobucket gives code for lots of stuff and you can edit the picture on the website as well.
  5. what supplies would you need to make the Villager
  6. emeralds, book and quills, paper, books, a stick, a villager egg.
  7. What supplies would we need for the villagers and do you only do paper villagers?
  8. Fixed
  9. emeralds, book and quills, paper, books, a stick, a villager egg. I can try doing other vilagers, but I can't guarantee that I can make a different one.