(Suggestion) Increase enchantment for diamond voter kit and adds voter diamond armor

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, Apr 27, 2022.

?

Like this idea or no?

yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yes, only voter kits 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yes, only voter diamond armor 0 vote(s) 0.0%
nope 7 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Are u tired about voting but got diamond but it's too weak than regular ones? well, no more. This will be op stuff for you and it will encourage u to vote emc!
    Voter diamond pickaxe/shovel/hoe: Efficiently 5,fortune 3
    Voter diamond axe: sharpness 5/efficiently 5/fortune 3
    Voter diamond sword: sharpness 5/looting 3/sweeping edge 3/fire aspect 2

And also new ones!
    voter diamond helmet: respiration 3/protection 4/respiration 3/aqua afficantly
    voter diamond chestplate/leggings: protection 4
    voter diamond boots: depth strider 3/feather falling 4/protection 4
  2. I like all the suggestions but I do have a problem here, the point of voters armor is to be unbreakable and the tools are unbreakable, if we make them just as good as max enchanted diamond gear then those people would be at a major advantage and everyone would just try to buy voters gear.

for me voters gear is something to be collected, yeah I could use it at like an end farm so if I fall i don't lose everything but it shouldn't give those people that big of an advantage.

-1 from me
    Fred_TWK and KatydidBuild like this.
  3. I agree with Belac555

The whole point of being voters gear is that Marlix cannot take it from you.
    The leather armor is dye-able and can withstand dips into lava pools, even when you can't 😋

Fully enchanted armor and gear is something that you work for. You learn about the server and you earn it. Have to put it that time first - even though it is easier than ever to get that top tier gear.
  4. alright, how about reduce enchantments on voter kits?
    like effeciently 5 down to 3.
    And i'm assume while it still keep valuable of voter kits but still keeps fair