In Honor of Stupid Mice + 5k Giveaway

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Trapper777, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. So I was using my 2012 Razer Naga today when it stopped working. The ability to move it around the screen just stopped. It didn't respond to 95% of my mouse movements. the other 5% registered but moved either too far or too short of where I was intending the cursor to go, along with significant lag.

    So here comes to the part that may mean something to you: I needed a temporary mouse to use to navigate the web while looking for a solution. I looked around the house and could only find one mouse: This particular mouse was renowned for being awful. Millions suffered through it's terrible design. It was also (and probably is) the worst mouse you could possibly use for gaming.

    Since I'm bored, I'm holding a contest to guess what mouse I'm talking about; simply copy and paste this statement and fill in the blank:

    "Trapper777's gaming mouse broke, and he was forced to use a/an ________________"

    The first person to correctly guess the name of the mouse wins 5000 Rupees.

    Also, feel free to share YOUR stupid mice moments.

    *EDIT* It is OK to enter more than once, keep on guessing!
  2. Best Minecraft Servers
    ?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Trapper777's gaming mouse broke, and he was forced to use a/an Apple magic mouse________________
  4. Why does that vaguely remind me of Andross?
  5. Gotta fill in the blank!
  6. Lol no, an even WORSE design.
  7. Your mouse bar at the front of the keyboard?
  8. Nope. You guys gotta start thinking differently if you gonna figure it out.
  9. Is it Logitech?
  10. Trapper777's gaming mouse broke and he was forced to use a Drawing Pad
  11. Do you have a mouse mat?
  12. Touchscreen..?
  13. Trapper777's gaming mouse broke, and he was forced to use a rock.
  14. May suggest if you get a new mouse, get one with a chord. They are far more reliable than a wireless in my opinion. As for guessing, I honestly have no clue. Get a nice Microsoft or Logitech mouse :)
  15. Trapper777's gaming mouse broke, and he was forced to use a/an book
  16. Lol trust me it had a cord. They are a brand of gaming mice I USED to recommend.
  17. Nope! Gotta think differently!
  18. Getting farther away, think a mouse so awful most gamers wouldn't even consider its existence.
  19. "Trapper777's gaming mouse broke, and he was forced to use a/an mouse(animal)"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Trapper777's gaming mouse broke and he was forced to use a/an RAT!!!