im seriously irritated!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by chrisisaboss91, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I live in Bridgnorth and its meh, high street isnt the best but we got a park and good internet :D
  2. I live in a place where there is no beach in 7 hours exept lake michigan but thats not really a beach. We have horrible winters and warm summers.
  3. Horrible springs and summers, warm winters and autumns.

Why?

Because England doesn't know what logic is.
    jkjkjk182 and imBobertRobert like this.
  4. Ever had 4 feet of snow in the winter then have a high of 110 Degrees in the summer?
  5. Sounds about right, we seem to get the best weather about christmas and the worst in summer

"Wettest summer of 2012"

"Hottest winter of 2010/2011"
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. 5 feet deep of snow in september last year. We had the wettest summer ever this year.
  7. The winter that we had over 100 inches of snow accumulatively and then our river rose like 8-10 feet
  8. When I went on holiday in June, we had to leave ASAP because the bridge was flooded with flowing water from the stream that runs through the park, and some of it broke apart 30% of the bridge. We had to leave through the back entrance and there were about 250 roads closed and flooded fields next to the roads.
  9. Ooh, ouch. I don't know the first thing about sports, but I heard that boards are expensive.
  10. you live in iowa dont you.
    I do and it sucks i think.
  11. Welcome to Kansas.
  12. Welcome to the midwest of america: the most confused of countries.
  13. Wisconsin. Only few hours away
  14. Off topic, but . . .

NESS AND LUCAS FTW!!!!!!!!!
  15. wha..?
    dare I ask who ness and lucas are?
    is that some tv show with the lockness monster and a guy named lucas?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. ah i think i remember them from melee or something like that AKA SSBM
  17. YES, YES. THANK YOU!!!
  18. LOL the Wikipedia said!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.