im seriously irritated!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by chrisisaboss91, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. did not know that XD
  2. So... You checked the "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions" box w/o reading them? :confused:
  3. Who actually ever reads those? Who actually even reads those at that age???
  4. what a crime! i think im smelling some legal trouble chris...
    and btw you are lieing about posting everything in green :O i found some posts of yours that are NOT in green!
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/bbq-beach-outpost.13683/#post-223367
    your very first post.
    MWAHAHAHA!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. imBobertRobert likes this.
  6. those posts not in green is my brother posting on my computer... :\ i hate my brother
  7. so far all my posts have contained mostly white, some contain colors like grey. that's it. gonna go put that in my sig :)
    I LIED
  8. greytext fail
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. your brother on your computer, a 5 year old, typing exactly the same as you, on your password protected account, and it is your very first post.
    seems legit.
    jkjkjk182 and zombieslayer010 like this.
  10. HOLY CRAP MY BROTHER ISINT 5!!!!! AND I DONT LOG OFF!!!!
  11. Jeanzl2000 and vividOptimism like this.
  12. ^spoken like a sir.
    princebee and vividOptimism like this.
  13. I think, this thread should put back on topic, like_a_pig, the thread has no need to have some purpose, it is posted in the correct area for random threads. If you wish to take a nice post count, I would gladly rid the forums of every thread that you have posted that has had little to no relevance to anything. If no one here as an answer for this individual, then please, refrain from posting.
  14. pwned
  15. ok then back on topic: the internet should be able to show a repair shop near you for your board, and they might have a repair kit that you are looking for. if not the internet is always your friend since you can order practically anything off of it.
  16. He's 12 and uses improper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Keep your surfboard away from 5 year olds, dude :p I have a bodyboard because I love bodyboarding. I don't let anybody but family (except my 15 month old brother) near it while i'm at the beach.
  17. Totally off topic, but Dana Point is awesome! So Pretty :D
    Also, I <3 the Doheny Blues Festival!
    chrisisaboss91 likes this.
  18. i live in dana point california :) and i surf just about everyday but i hate the doheny blues makes doheny to crowded... cant surf...
  19. I can see why you would feel that way. I live in a small place too, in the mountains, and people from northern Los Angeles and Bakersfield come bring their kids here to play in the snow. They crash their cars because they can't drive in the snow, and make traffic jams. Then they leave all their garbage everywhere, and it takes weeks for us to pick it all up.
    The only time I ever go to Dana Point is for the Festival. It's several hours to drive there from my place.
    chrisisaboss91 likes this.
  20. I wish I lived in America. The area in and around Liverpool is flat. Where I live, there is a medieval castle and medieval farm ground everywhere, and it always rains, nobody visits and my town has the highest crime rate in all the towns in England.

It's a one hour and a half drive from where I live to the nearest beach - the place where I like to do things other than EMC. I visit it when the weather is nice in February, March, May, June, July, & August.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.