Im not sure what shop to make.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheBeaconator, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hi guys, I know I posted a thing about a bulk shop but I don't want to do that anymore, so I need help thinking of a new shop idea that people can sell at and buy at and I will still make rupees. Here are my ideas:

-Color Shop (all the 16 color items)
    -Winter Shop
    -Nether Shop
    -End Shop
    -Stone Shop

Any other ideas? Please leave them down below.
  2. Stone is common and cheap. Not a lot of money in coloured blocks, ie: concrete. Concrete is time consuming and inexpensive.

I would suggest end + nether, especially quartz.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Hm ok, im not sure cause i like the idea of the color shop but at the same time i like the idea of the end + nether.
  4. A DC of quartz is worth well over 90k. Very simple to acquire, minus those mental mobs.

A DC of solid concrete is what, 10k, maybe more. To make concrete is time consuming. Gathering the sand, gravel, dyes, and then turning it to powder, and ythen slowly changing it to solid concrete.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. So at the nether shop I would sell these things:
    Netherack
    Nether Quartz Ore
    Soul Sand
    Magma Bloack
    Glowstone
    Nether bricks
    Blaze Rods
    Ghast tears
    Magma cream
    Nether wart

Is there anything I am missing? The section would be called "Found in nether" or whatver
  6. I would sell shulkers, either shells or chests, and each variant of quartz.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. do you know what blocks would i sell for end
  8. End stone and bricks. Pur pur is a very boring block( my personal opinion)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. End of the day, I'm just giving suggestions.
    DropPartyEMC likes this.
  10. Is obsidian considered a nether or end block
  11. I don't think it's either. It may go into the mining category, because it's not an end/nether only block, you can find it in the over world. But if it had to be one or the other, i'd say end, because the nether doesn't have obsidian
  12. What about a drop party supplies shop, would that be cool? It could have things like fast horses, all the gems/ores, small promos and other things like that, or I could make it a service. I think I might do that but I want your feedback first.