Im New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kryarias, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Hi im new, anyone wanna be my friend and help me make a shop? Also which server
    AlexC__, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  2. I will be your friend! Making a shop? Not my strong suit... Live on smp3 :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Welcome to the empire! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! =D
    I'm usually on smp3, but I would love to help you build a shop on your home server =)
    607 likes this.
  4. Hi new, i'm shyguy.
    JohnKid and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Ok i live at 4332 and i want to make a shop so i can make some good money off it
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. SMP3!!! :D Have any questions?!? Welcome to EMC!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Hey Kryarias,

Welcome to the empire.

I will donate 6 stacks of glass, un dyed, to help you build your shop. I will be in game around 12 hours and i will mail them to you. To retrieve your mail, you will need to do /mail get
    Kryarias, ChumMiner and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm generally found on smp5 :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Well im on right now, anyone wanna help me make a good shop so I can get so good rupees?
  10. Is a mall a good idea? If so can someone help me make a grand mall with no quartz. Kinda like one i saw owned by poofasoaurous
  11. Welcome to the Forums, I look forward to seeing you in game.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! A mall may be quite the endeavor for a new player with minimal funds. You may want to start small.
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules.
    Ritunn and MoreMoople like this.
  14. This is good advice. :)

Welcome!
    MoreMoople and Ritunn like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    MoreMoople and fBuilderS like this.
  16. I would make a separate thread asking for tips for a mall, asking for help is kind of hard, you don't want to appear to be asking for someone to do all the work for you, but if you have something specific you need help on, feel free to post it on your profile or ask in a thread.
    607 likes this.
  17. Welcome to EMC!
    I hope you'll enjoy it here :)

Also, I recommand to first make some mining-trip or something and sell it to existing shops, that will get you some rupees to start out building your mall since that is quite difficult to do when you have just th starter items and rupees. Anyways best of luck, if you need help with something you can always ask me or other people around here ;)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  18. Welcome to the Empire! Saw your name at the Mardi Gras I believe... hope you are enjoying the servers.
    607 likes this.
  19. Welcome to EMC! I hope you have enjoyed your time so far
    607 likes this.